PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 08:38 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: I give

sever control and limit downloads??? wow

this has gone too far, i remember when we geeks band together to make our devices better and enjoy hacking it cuz it was what we loved to do....

seems like what they care most is donations and money not just them but some cooks also (you know who you are....) not the love of the sport and goodwill towards the community, its sad really...

I know i might get in trouble for this (even though this is still America last time i checked and freedom of speech is still aright.....) But IMO the unlocker must have been done long ago and they still milk the donations as much as they can...

good luck to all of you honestly...
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good workducylowycz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

...freedom of speech YES....FREE PRESS, NO.

***thinking that was a really good comment and should make that my new sig!!!*********
Old 10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

this has gone too far, i remember when we geeks band together to make our devices better and enjoy hacking it cuz it was what we loved to do....

seems like what they care most is donations and money not just them but some cooks also (you know who you are....) not the love of the sport and goodwill towards the community, its sad really...

I know i might get in trouble for this (even though this is still America last time i checked and freedom of speech is still aright.....) But IMO the unlocker must have been done long ago and they still milk the donations as much as they can...

yep i think you are right! everything is money these days, now they delay the release of the hspl because they have to create a server, i mean come on this server should have been worked on the during the hspl so there are no ok tomorrow, ok tomorrow, maybe friday, ok saturday's......
Old 10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
We have slid to far on this latest escapade of the unlocker. Consider me gone, I've had enough. If I could get a refund on my "donation" I wouldn't take it - I am simply racking up this experience as another social experiment gone wrong. Wanting to put an unlocker on server to control and limit download isn't the place that I started out at. I'll go on to social geek sites that remind of what PPCGeeks use to be.

It was a great experience.
lies...youll unlock your tp2 the second its released..why do people get so mad over this? i dont get it? monday night footballs on soon..grab a beer and pry yourself off the computer please god. this is going from a hobby to a obsession. do you need an intervention? its all reruns now but next season may have openings =)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

I think this is the most honest and truthful post I have read. And you have "Thanks".

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch pro 2

jathomas0910 is a n00b

Poor unlocker TEAM, and PPCGEEKS....this is getting out of control, but I do understand everyones pain because I feel it too...so much anticipation has been built up and people are getting frustrated especially the people who donated but it was a donation....lets all just be patient and wait before we don't get it at all

Thanks UNLOCKER TEAM and PPCGEEKS
Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've put my 2 cent's in, but I do not believe its all about the donations, a good friend of mine explained that these people have their own lives to live as well, we can't just expect them to stop everything their doing and just release it (although we would like to) but I believe it will be released when its ready, until then I'm going to be tinkering with my touch pro 1 so I could get my rom flashing fix.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 10-26-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007PR View Post
Can this be moved and closed?

NOPE! haha
Old 10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch pro 2

jathomas0910 is a n00b

Quote:

I hope this is not the case....but you never know

I am just going to pretend I never knew about the unlocker and get surprised when it comes out...lol
Old 10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVIL

SundayDuffer is just getting started

who else is giving up? I just got here. And staying put for awhile. TP2 coming tomorrow...YAYYYYY!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2