PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Tellme Installer!!! (extracted from Samsung Intrepid) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92493)

oldpueblo 10-25-2009 02:52 PM

Re: TELLME App!!!

Also I just installed it on my wife's Touch Pro and the touch screen works fine, so I'm guessing it's a "not fitting screen" issue.

w7excursion 10-25-2009 02:53 PM

Yep it had me saying hello kisses and some other off stuff lol.

dschoenike 10-25-2009 03:08 PM

Bummer, it always gets to 87% then hangs, then quits :(

oldpueblo 10-25-2009 03:21 PM

I installed from my storage card on TP and TP2 and it worked fine (it autoinstalls to the internal). Both verizon, TP is MR6.5 and TP2 had the netcf3.5.

Shin_Akuma26 10-25-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldpueblo (Post 1263527)
Also I just installed it on my wife's Touch Pro and the touch screen works fine, so I'm guessing it's a "not fitting screen" issue.

is it working fine in the TP ???? how about the touch screen issue?

oldpueblo 10-25-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin_Akuma26 (Post 1263597)
is it working fine in the TP ???? how about the touch screen issue?

Per my post above, the touch screen actually works perfectly on the TP. I assume the TP2's issue is the screen is too big.

railslave 10-25-2009 03:55 PM

microsoft tellme app working on tp & tp2

2 Attachment(s)
ok members this is great news for whomever wanted speech to text on their wm phones. a special thanks to pixelwix for providing the app to us. make sure you give full credit to pixelwix for the app he has provided us. i def dont want anyone thinking i was trying to steal the fame. here is the original link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92493

you need to have netcf 3.5 installed on your tp device first
and formost. download the attached cab, and extract to your programs folder on your phones main mem. it seems that the touch screen is not working, but you can still navigate without it for now.(on tp devices, it is fully functional. thanks for the confirmation daredlight)

attached are the cabs needed to make this work. enjoy

here are some features of tellme

http://www.tellme.com/

enjoy!!!!! i will update here if touch screen/other problems are fixed.
mods please sticky this post

railslave 10-25-2009 03:57 PM

Re: microsoft tellme app working on tp & tp2

reserved

Rafy0003 10-25-2009 04:11 PM

No need for duplicate threads. forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92532

apristel 10-25-2009 04:11 PM

what was wrong with the other thread?

railslave 10-25-2009 04:17 PM

simple, i posted everything together on first post as well as intructions for noobs.

electronicrice 10-25-2009 04:21 PM

you could've just posted your instructions in the other thread. no new information here.

railslave 10-25-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by electronicrice (Post 1263727)
you could've just posted your instructions in the other thread. no new information here.

im not the op on that thread. new post was made in hopes it becomes a sticky. if not at least others have everthing they need on the first post.

solvent3 10-25-2009 04:35 PM

i get the same on my omnia running 6.5, starts to install gets to about 85%, then nothing.. have just updated .net to 3.7 and the same happens.. anyone got any ideas? i would love to get this working. thanks

Jackietreehorn 10-25-2009 04:48 PM

Anyone know if this will be coming out via WM Marketplace at some point, or if we may get a proper version that is fully featured (ie. touchscreen working on TP2) at some point? I know it's early, just wondering if anyone had heard or read anything...

Slightly OT...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixelwix (Post 1263438)
lol wth... i'm alive just watching the vikings crush the stealers!!

Bah, I know it's homerish, but I really think they got they got screwed. That Rice touchdown that was taken away was bull****, and the fumble recovery for a TD never should have happened. They have no one to blame but themselves for the INT TD to really end it though.

dschoenike 10-25-2009 04:51 PM

I was hoping that whoever got this working on their Touch Pro 1, could maybe mention what rom they're running :) Sorry, i know this is a TP2 forum, but id really like to get this app working on my phone. Thanks,
dschoenike

pdawg17 10-25-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackietreehorn (Post 1263792)
Anyone know if this will be coming out via WM Marketplace at some point, or if we may get a proper version that is fully featured (ie. touchscreen working on TP2) at some point? I know it's early, just wondering if anyone had heard or read anything...

Slightly OT...

Bah, I know it's homerish, but I really think they got they got screwed. That Rice touchdown that was taken away was bull****, and the fumble recovery for a TD never should have happened. They have no one to blame but themselves for the INT TD to really end it though.

They've had a couple of "Favre miracles" before this game so losing this one just starts to balance things out a bit...

apristel 10-25-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

If you goto the official site, you can put your email addy in and be notified when it will be available for your phone. I'm assuming this will be a standard app on 6.5 phones. I could be wrong but you should be able to download it from the official site soon.

Once we get an official 6.5 update, i bet we get a working version.

ebmorgan 10-25-2009 05:05 PM

Um...yeah...without touchscreen you can't do half the stuff....like send a text message. Am I missing something?

JZ* 10-25-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebmorgan (Post 1263823)
Um...yeah...without touchscreen you can't do half the stuff....like send a text message. Am I missing something?

After you speak your text message...hit the edit tab, it will let you send the text from there...

rube77 10-25-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebmorgan (Post 1263823)

I've used it to send texts on tp2. Once it transcribes what you say, touch edit, then send. Should work...though hopefully a fix will be out soon!

out3rheaven 10-25-2009 05:15 PM

WTF!!!!!!!!! there's the same topic 5 treads down and you had to start a new one.. it explains the samething.......

railslave 10-25-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by out3rheaven (Post 1263844)
WTF!!!!!!!!! there's the same topic 5 treads down and you had to start a new one.. it explains the samething.......

im going to hear this for eeeeeeevvvvver

animez 10-25-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by out3rheaven (Post 1263844)

Yeah, it's not like he can say he didn't know about it, he replied multiple times to that thread. Everyone be sure to go here and thank the real OP. [-X

Jackietreehorn 10-25-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apristel (Post 1263800)
If you goto the official site, you can put your email addy in and be notified when it will be available for your phone. I'm assuming this will be a standard app on 6.5 phones. I could be wrong but you should be able to download it from the official site soon.

Once we get an official 6.5 update, i bet we get a working version.

Hope so. No harm in going and leaving my info anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdawg17 (Post 1263797)
They've had a couple of "Favre miracles" before this game so losing this one just starts to balance things out a bit...

Oh, definitely not going to argue against that. They should have lost the SF game (and really BAL too, even though it never should have been a game at the end, but I digress...), and I still think they played better than at least the final score showed today, and I liked how they played better than the Steelers (admittedly seen through purple colored glasses). Not a huge loss, it's not like they were going 16-0 anyway, just displeased with how the whole ending played out.

railslave 10-25-2009 05:30 PM

this is instructions on how to install the app, and what is needed IN THE FIRST POST!!!!! give me a break!!!!!!!! im here to help out.....stop busting my godadz. :-({|=

pixelwix 10-25-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Slightly OT...

Yeah there were a lot of stupid errors, that shouldn't have happened at all. Overall it was a good game. If anyone's to beat us it might as well be the superbowl champs.

freeza 10-25-2009 05:32 PM

LOL you tried to steal someone else's thunder by consolidating all the information from their thread into your own thread!

railslave 10-25-2009 05:34 PM

i did i did

EGOvoruhk 10-25-2009 05:35 PM

Well, now his time to shine is over. The OP in the other thread updated his first post :D

santod 10-25-2009 05:35 PM

Hey Mike, Big D, do I see a merge in the future????

railslave 10-25-2009 05:44 PM

first post edited. hopefully people will stop busting my ....

animez 10-25-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by railslave (Post 1263880)
this is instructions on how to install the app, and what is needed IN THE FIRST POST!!!!! give me a break!!!!!!!! im here to help out.....stop busting my godadz. :-({|=

Then you should have suggested that to the person who originally supplied the TellMe software in his original post or through a PM. I'm not trying to belabor the obvious, but you had to have a little voice in the back of your head telling you this post was a bad idea.

BROOKNAM 10-25-2009 05:56 PM

lol, this is like a gang bang on the op. forget a merge beg a mod for mercy and hope they close the thread.

lifeuw19 10-25-2009 06:16 PM

Re: Tellme Installer!!! (extracted from Samsung Intrepid)

So I'm trying to use this. Seems to work "good" on the TP2, but no touchscreen. Can anyone figure out the regedit to take off the "sent w/tellme" part on it? I know you can remove, if touchscreen works, but I'm thinking there's a regedit that will fix that.

Thanks and thanks to the OP for bringing this to us.

Dragon2 10-25-2009 06:34 PM

this dont work on my tmobile touch pro 2 running 6.5......

Malatesta 10-25-2009 07:06 PM

<merged threads>

railslave 10-25-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malatesta (Post 1264116)
<merged threads>

thanks bro

JZ* 10-25-2009 08:08 PM

It doesn't recognize with my Jawbone Prime...anybody else have a headset working?

Chow22 10-25-2009 08:30 PM

anyone have any luck on a diamond? I am running mighty 6.5. I am able to install tell me though when I run the app nothing happens