PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you willing to use / test the unlocker Elite team is testing
Yes I am willing use / test the pre-release unlocker 60 47.24%
No I will not use / test the pre-release unlocker 67 52.76%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If unlocker is not ready...

^^Oh my God...that was...constructive! I haven't seen anything like that on the board for days! Great ideas by the way, thanks.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Constructive. Perhaps. Original? No.

Keep in mind that these are the same folks who are building a complex unlocker for our devices. I dont want you to think that they arent already aware of such options. im not trying to steal your thunder, just being real. I thanked you anyway for the intent of the post.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
^^Oh my God...that was...constructive! I haven't seen anything like that on the board for days! Great ideas by the way, thanks.
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Constructive. Perhaps. Original? No.

Keep in mind that these are the same folks who are building a complex unlocker for our devices. I dont want you to think that they arent already aware of such options. im not trying to steal your thunder, just being real. I thanked you anyway for the intent of the post.
I have a feeling the team has stopped reading these posts anyway... I would have stopped visiting the site altogether haha.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB 8350i, TP, TP2
Carrier: Sprint, Nextel

ZX6RArcher is just getting started

If bandwidth/file storage is needed; I have unlimited traffic/storage space through my webserver. I can help host file(s) if the team needs it.
Sprint HTC TP - Energy ROM
Sprint HTC TP2 - Stock ROM
Yes... I have four cell phones... Thank god for Google Voice
Old 10-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Ya'll are the ones who decided to upgrade your Touch Pro to a Touch Pro with a bigger screen. The Touch Pro will do all the things a Touch Pro 2 will do. Actually it will do them better since we've got custom roms and stuff. The Touch Pro 2 is just a glorified Touch Pro with a bigger screen. Why rush out and upgrade all of a sudden?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Ya'll are the ones who decided to upgrade your Touch Pro to a Touch Pro with a bigger screen. The Touch Pro will do all the things a Touch Pro 2 will do. Actually it will do them better since we've got custom roms and stuff. The Touch Pro 2 is just a glorified Touch Pro with a bigger screen. Why rush out and upgrade all of a sudden?

Why come in here and make comments like that, if you STILL have a TP1 GREAT FOR YOU!!! And to say the TP1 does things better is a crock. First, the stock rom runs smooth. Way better than the TP1 ever did. Second, Just because TP1 has 6.5 custom roms DOES NOT make it a better device. Actually looking at it, I personally hated 6.5 on the TP1. It was slow and crashed a lot. Third, US TP2 users do not have the hot pocket or overheating issue. Signal is WAY BETTER IMO, Speaker phone is better..... the list can go on and on.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

Last edited by mikejones13; 10-24-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff

Bigger is better. You know that... recognize denial... you know that.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: TELUS

tubes75 is becoming a great contributor

Looking at things from a programmers point of view, it's always better to have a select few experienced testers than too many inexperienced. There's prolly a ton of tp2 users willing to roll the dice and test the unlocker only there would be a majority of the testers who's only input would be "omg my phone no longer works, help me" or "how do i use this thing" I say kick back and let the team do there thing, one hour, day, week ect, once we get it at least we know it'll be golden.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Thread closed.

Please go here for relevant discussion on this topic.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2