PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

I'll be happy whenever it comes out. We would be in big trouble without cmonex and it's great that she puts so much effort into the work she does on these phones.

I remember when No2Chem had a date he published for something and then didn't deliver. I group of people bashed him online and it made him not want to even do the work anymore. After that, I don't think his level of commitment ever returned to what it was.

I don't want that happening with cmonex as she is a great asset to this community.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:04 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
now how the hell am i supposed to find you if you give me false information?
why you trying to find me? ya giving me a donation?????????? cause please dont try and be a toucgh guy, your talking to the wrong guy.... peace man.....
Old 10-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
sorry but i wouldnt use tmo if it were free...and it was as i was a dealer at its time of launch...i went to the launch party in minnesota with my sanyo 6400 on my side only to have the tmo executives oogle my phone...

magnesium alloy ftw!!!
I love that phone i use to sell that back in the swat days 6000 came out the same time as 5000 and SCP-5150 OLDSCHOOL!!!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
I'll be happy whenever it comes out. We would be in big trouble without cmonex and it's great that she puts so much effort into the work she does on these phones.

I remember when No2Chem had a date he published for something and then didn't deliver. I group of people bashed him online and it made him not want to even do the work anymore. After that, I don't think his level of commitment ever returned to what it was.

I don't want that happening with cmonex as she is a great asset to this community.
stroths please dont get me wrong as a chef i appreciate every bit of what she does for this community but on the flip side to that coin as a chef i also make a large contribution to this community and cant do my job effectively if all i have to go on is two straight days of "tomorrow"

Old 10-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
I love that phone i use to sell that back in the swat days 6000 came out the same time as 5000 and SCP-5150 OLDSCHOOL!!!!!
the 6000 came out when i was working for sprint as radio shack rep...i loved that phone you could bend it and not break it! i remember how there was a big stink over that phone as it was to be the first 3g phone for sprint even labled 3g on the back of it but the phone didnt have the hardware to support 3g...goes to show how old 3g technology is yet everyone is selling it like its the new black
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
why you trying to find me? ya giving me a donation?????????? cause please dont try and be a toucgh guy, your talking to the wrong guy.... peace man.....
not a tough guy at all. i figured i'd find where you lived and send my dog to your house to eat your phone.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
stroths please dont get me wrong as a chef i appreciate every bit of what she does for this community but on the flip side to that coin as a chef i also make a large contribution to this community and cant do my job effectively if all i have to go on is two straight days of "tomorrow"
i agree in some of that aspect as I said in my first post she should deliver saying she said so......... but once again, shlt happens, and dude were all in the same baot, even though im unlocked....lol
Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
sorry but i wouldnt use tmo if it were free...and it was as i was a dealer at its time of launch...i went to the launch party in minnesota with my sanyo 6400 on my side only to have the tmo executives oogle my phone...

magnesium alloy ftw!!!
Have my old one on desk next to me liked that thing..
Old 10-23-2009, 10:10 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
not a tough guy at all. i figured i'd find where you lived and send my dog to your house to eat your phone.
you would have a non walking dog after that dude, that would be a bad idea..........
Old 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hmmmm...Tobeychris is creating a thread right now. Wonder what it will be??????
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2