PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay 4 juggs View Post
you're on the verizon network...are you even sure you have 2 bucks left after you pay your bill?

LOL, win!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

don't flame me sweethearts but I just think it's kinda nice to have a thread where you can vent their frustration... it's gonna be an issue to most people who have donated because if you spend money, even for a donation, it's goin to feel like you spent it for a reason and you not seein the reason you spent it for, or at least have a sketchy way of monitoring it. I'm very excited for it, and I do admit it's very frustrating and gettin it out just feels better sumtymes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
don't flame me sweethearts but I just think it's kinda nice to have a thread where you can vent their frustration... it's gonna be an issue to most people who have donated because if you spend money, even for a donation, it's goin to feel like you spent it for a reason and you not seein the reason you spent it for, or at least have a sketchy way of monitoring it. I'm very excited for it, and I do admit it's very frustrating and gettin it out just feels better sumtymes
If people who donate can't just donate out of kindness, why not wait until a finished product before you donate? lol.

There are plenty of people who donate without a hidden agenda, but those who can't donate for the purpose of a donation, should just wait until they feel they have a good enough reason to.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
i wouldnt say i am going to promote my rom...it will be posted and tended to as needed...i dont promote. and until the day comes when you can make your own...you have no right to call me or anyone else a hypocrite...and yes it is hypocrite...perhaps learning to spell would be a good start on your way to creating a custom rom.
Thanks... I make and use my own roms... I thank those that provide the kitchens and hardspl's. The type of gratitude your giving cmonex would be why I would continue to use my own roms and not post them.

I don't pick out minor error's from someone else to hide the fact that what that someone is saying is accurate.

Try showing some respect, you would get some in return.

nite'
Old 10-24-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

Quote:
you're on the verizon network...are you even sure you have 2 bucks left after you pay your bill?
BURN!
Actually it's not that bad for me because I get a corporate discount...I've had all the carriers and like that I actually get cell phone reception now at work that you very much
Old 10-24-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
As I said before, I don't really mind either way for now as I haven't been waiting, and while I agree she (or he or whoever is doing this) has a life, if I was someone who donated to her I would want to at least be kept in the loop. As I don't donate I have no right to complain, but I can't see how all of you guys who haven't donated or even if you have are telling other people who have donated money not to be at least a little incensed over being told the same thing would happen three days in a row. I don't really think people are mad about the unlocker not coming as much as they are about being told tomorrow and it not coming.

Again though, I find it crazy that for all the anger and tenacity people hold towards people like Yay, they continue to validate their thread and give it more exposure.

Edit:

I don't know if you're from a lesser developed nation where all news is considered live or something, but where I'm from we generally consider live news as something that is currently occurring. If we both can accept this as basis for the definition of "live" communication, then I think you will have to see the flaw in your reasoning and realize that a forum post, where inherently the conversation can only continue if someone adds input that can be reviewed and responded to at any given time, is NOT live.

again though, I could be going crazy and live could mean already occurred, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
Um.. yeah I live in Massachusetts and and this HSPL thread is as live as it gets. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Check the past weeks conversations. Did you F@Idinc donate??? I did.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

About donations...you DON'T HAVE TO...if you donate...then you do so by your own free will. NOT to expect anything in return. If you donated to the Animal Society...do you want them to do something for specifically for you??

While we're at it...does ANYONE recall how long the past HSPL's took before release? 6800, the vogue, Touch Pro, Diamond?

The minute that HSPL is available, there's gonna be a mad rush for it anyways. If you get it within the first hour or so...you're just competing for bandwidth anyhow.

If for some ODD reason, that HSPL bricks your phone...FOR GOOD...what are you going to do?? You now have a 600 dollar hunk of junk. Lets just wait and be done with it....when its ready...I want it to be no s^*T ready.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
I'm complaining about the OP complaining because the hipocrite is going to use the unlocker to promote his rom once it's out, sounds like I fit in.
Yeh, and then you will probably try out his ROM.

I think I can speak for everyone on this site that is complaining about the hspl. We are not complaing that it is not done yet. What is being complained about is the lack of communication. If you are going to say it will be released on a certain day and it is not, then out of respect for everyone on PPCGEEKS who are the donators of this project, you should let us know that it will not come out on the expected date and maybe some sort of status. Instead we see someone post that the team went to bed hours ago while that whole time everyone is thinking they are working on the release any minute now.........
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:33 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
thats where you are wrong...anticpation of death is worse than death itself...if it were announced that it would never be here i would be ok with that...being that it was announced to be released 2 days ago...it annoys me.
this pretty much sums things up, i think
i don't think people are complaining about the fact that it's not here yet, i think people are annoyed about the "it's coming tomorrow!" only to be sorely disappointed every day.
they should have said something like "sometime within the next week"... not something so specific (over and over)
Old 10-24-2009, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hyakku is keeping up the good workhyakku is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69@hotmail.com View Post
Um.. yeah I live in Massachusetts and and this HSPL thread is as live as it gets. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Check the past weeks conversations. Did you F@Idinc donate??? I did.
??????? Did you really just type that? How can a thread be as live as it gets if this has been up for HOURS. That would be like saying a thread from last week is "live" because it's still on the forum. There is no "live" on an internet forum. The nature of an internet forum makes this a paradoxical concept. In order for someone to respond, they must first wait for you to post it, at which point it's no longer REAL TIME. Therefore it is not live, are you really trying to argue against logic and reason?

And once again, no i didn't donate, and I'm not complaining about the release date. I'm just baffled that people can take the internet so seriously and then try to use some convoluted reasoning in order to justify their moral crusade. Just leave the thread if you don't like what you are seeing, there's no way to justify staying in a thread and arguing for someone who probably isn't even reading what other people are saying other than the fact that you are slobbing schlong. Period.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2