PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL update from CMONEX (no joke) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
see I told you what my gut told me - it won't be out today. Hate it when your gut is right, don't you!? Oh, and btw, she said it will be here tomorrow (she said that "yesterday&quot, BUT, by her clock, today was already Thursday so tomorrow means Friday haha
im glad im not the only one to figure that out...........

Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I don't think that there is truly a way to make everyone happy. People complained because we weren't getting any status updates and now we are being fed daily progress or lack of and it's apparently too much for some to accept. Or it is taken to be written in stone, then held against those who are helping us. I don't quite get it myself.

RELAX PEOPLE!!!

Just be happy that it is coming out at all. It's not like a product that's being withheld. It is something that is being created. As I have been creating (things) for years, I know that it's done when it's done. Not before and not after.

Oh, and yes, I am also anxious and waiting. Just trying to do it with some patience.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 10-23-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Hero
Carrier: Telus

freebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
see I told you what my gut told me - it won't be out today. Hate it when your gut is right, don't you!? Oh, and btw, she said it will be here tomorrow (she said that "yesterday"), BUT, by her clock, today was already Thursday so tomorrow means Friday haha
An today is tomorrow for her...and she said again today that it would be ready tomorrow...so we are looking at Saturday, which is the day after tommorow and two days after yesterday but only one day past what cmonex said two days ago her time. It will be here on the weekend anyway. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebie View Post
An today is tomorrow for her...and she said again today that it would be ready tomorrow...so we are looking at Saturday, which is the day after tommorow and two days after yesterday but only one day past what cmonex said two days ago her time. It will be here on the weekend anyway. lol

you would think the cure for cancer is about to be released after reading some of these threads. It's gonna be nice to flash some new and different stuff on our TP2's but its not like
its gonna be something so unique that its never been seen before. We can always go back to our Touch Pro's if we are so impatient to get these ROMS loaded up LOL On second thought I think I can wait it out
Old 10-23-2009, 01:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebie View Post

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 10-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by railslave View Post
I felt like this the past couple days, "I asked for at least an approach, not a flashing RED! Now you gimme a solid red and there are no number plates anywhere on this pole!"

If you know what I mean.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Hero

freebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post

you would think the cure for cancer is about to be released after reading some of these threads. It's gonna be nice to flash some new and different stuff on our TP2's but its not like
its gonna be something so unique that its never been seen before. We can always go back to our Touch Pro's if we are so impatient to get these ROMS loaded up LOL On second thought I think I can wait it out
No impatience here...just making a stab at some peoples attempt to narrow down a date, time, and place. Its all good.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Shut down

That's enough

It will be posted when it is ready, it's not like you paid for a product and it isn't being delivered.

Check the stickied thread in the correct section for updates (and do not post).

Man, I hate typing in red. Thread closed.

-Tobeychris
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2