PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: HSPL Out at 9:47 PM EST on 10/22/09
Earlier 20 13.79%
Later 85 58.62%
Wat?!?! 40 27.59%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: HSPL Will Be Out At 9:47 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
1) the file will be available on mightyrom.com, so no need to worry about servers dying

2) My ROM WILL NOT be released when the unlocker comes out. ROM Politics Don't ask.
From Mighty's ROM discussion.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.

Last edited by WisdomWolfX; 10-22-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: fixed my quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Threadstarter

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
From Mighty's ROM discussion.
Well that's crap. Guess I can stop anxiously awaiting the release of the unlocker.

So if that's the case...what options WILL be available when the unlocker comes out?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

You guys just need to relax...

Go grab some fresh air.

There will be ROMS available on release. MINE WONT.... 1-2 days eta..
Old 10-22-2009, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

I'm sure some chefs want to actually test their ROMS out prior to the masses getting them and finding a few simple bugs that the chef could clean up prior to release. Some chefs probably don't care and will release the rom asap.

Since MM roms are the most popular ( in my opinion ), I'm willing to bet that is why he is holding off. Just to make sure his release goes smoothly...anyone who ever supported software in their day will totally understand this.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 3G / TP2
Carrier: Sprint / Google Voice

saridnour is a n00b

build your own No waiting needed once its unlocked..

-saridnour
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Last thing i need is tons of people picking my rom first for the "tester" lol...

That's just suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I'm sure some chefs want to actually test their ROMS out prior to the masses getting them and finding a few simple bugs that the chef could clean up prior to release. Some chefs probably don't care and will release the rom asap.

Since MM roms are the most popular ( in my opinion ), I'm willing to bet that is why he is holding off. Just to make sure his release goes smoothly.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Well said!

Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
Well that's crap. Guess I can stop anxiously awaiting the release of the unlocker.

So if that's the case...what options WILL be available when the unlocker comes out?
I'm wondering the same thing.
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Last thing i need is tons of people picking my rom first for the "tester" lol...

That's just suicide
I guess you could call that politics Mike, I like to call it CYA Smart call either way.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:

That's just suicide

exactly. I wouldn't want to be the downfall of a ton of tp2's! Let the other guys be the guinea pigs...while you lay low and tweak your rom to perfection.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2