PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What rom are you going to flash 1st?

try my own rom and modify it
though I love mighty's work as well as juicy's too, I actually liked cfay's rom too
they were pretty stable
Old 10-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
My own, made from hopefully calkulin's kitchen
calkulin doesn't have a tp2 kitchen or that would definitely be my plan of action. He always has the best sys and oems
Old 10-21-2009, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VzW
Threadstarter

mayoko185 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
My own, made from hopefully calkulin's kitchen
I want to do this also iv been reading posts on how to make a rom and it does not look that hard. But I want to try a lot of the available roms 1st to see whats out there and what other ppl like before making a stab at making one for myself.

Last edited by mayoko185; 10-21-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: I swear I cant spell today ><
Old 10-21-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: VZW

TwoDawgs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTwoDawgs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTwoDawgs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTwoDawgs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTwoDawgs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'll probably wait for an SSK ROM from Scott. He did very well for my gimped VZW TP!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:14 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Talking Re: What rom are you going to flash 1st?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
calkulin doesn't have a tp2 kitchen or that would definitely be my plan of action. He always has the best sys and oems

Donate and help his hardware cause/cost! I too would cook my own with his kitchen if he had one for the TP2...

Think I'll start with Mighty...then NRGZ's LEO

If Cal has not come up with a TP2 kitchen yet...then probably use Juicy's for the time being.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Donate and help his hardware cause/cost! I too would cook my own with his kitchen if he had one for the TP2...

Think I'll start with Mighty...then NRGZ's LEO

If Cal has not come up with a TP2 kitchen yet...then probably use Juicy's for the time being.
i'm the one who gave him his 1st donation to the tp2 project. Calkulins my boi
Old 10-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Smile Re: What rom are you going to flash 1st?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i'm the one who gave him his 1st donation to the tp2 project. Calkulins my boi
wasn't implying you didn't give...seen you over at his thread helping folks out...was actually addressing an earlier post that prompted yours.

Its all good, can't wait for a visual kitchen from Cal.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
wasn't implying you didn't give...seen you over at his thread helping folks out...was actually addressing an earlier post that prompted yours.

Its all good, can't wait for a visual kitchen from Cal.
i wasn't saying it like that, i was just proud to have donated because i really like his work. like you said i can't wait till he finally gets a tp2.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:14 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

mightyrom
Old 10-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Reflectionist Rom FTW.. bow chicka bow wow...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2