PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91724)

zizo72 10-21-2009 03:59 PM

Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty_Two (Post 1251745)
+1 on the Colorado front.

COLORADO problems too

otterit 10-21-2009 04:09 PM

Re: Anyone else having a horible time with their data connection with Sprint today?

no probs in northern va. streaming sirius radio for almost 2 hours with no issues.

Mutiny32 10-21-2009 04:43 PM

My connection keeps flipping between 1x and Ev.

wampuscat 10-21-2009 05:06 PM

florida panhandle good also,for a change

House 10-21-2009 05:22 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I've been having issues with TP2 too. I hard reset about 6 or 7 times and I updated my PRL and profile to no avail. I updated my profile about 30 mins ago and it seems to have fixed my internet problems (I had Wifi on if that has to do with anything). I did have Wifi on so perhaps either waiting a day and trying to update your profile would work? Or calling Customer Care should work too

ajac 10-21-2009 05:34 PM

so far so good in oklahoma been pushing email all day with 0 issues and no data problems at all on our hero either

2kmy477 10-21-2009 05:38 PM

I'm having the same problem since 2 days ago,I called Sprint 2nd level support this morning,they re-built my profile at their end twice and asked me to hard reset 3 times on my phone,still no doing good,no SprintTV and Navigation working,IE webpages (no graphics)loaded up ok but not streaming internet radio,no go,they said they'll open a trouble ticket for me and someone will contact me within 52 hours(52,that's weird).btw,I'm in northen California.

Edwood 10-21-2009 06:01 PM

Had problems yesterday in Los Angeles.

Turnkeys 10-21-2009 11:09 PM

I've been having issues on/off since monday morning. Apparently there was network maintenance in select areas over the weekend. Mine started flipping between 1X / EV an hour or so ago, but I've got no data regardless.

Just got off the phone with tech services, 18 towers down in my area, south of Seattle. ](*,)

"We'll be happy to....... once the outage is restored."
"We're very sorry...." ad nauseaum..

Adding insult, efforts to restore the issue screwed up my plan options on monday. 7 calls in 3 days, and they've *almost* got it back to rights; course with no data....

I'm generally very patient, but there are limits.:???:

kirstein 10-21-2009 11:20 PM

Solid data service in the Denver Boulder area today.