PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery has a water damage detector!

Just get a new battery if the sensor goes off right?
Old 10-03-2009, 01:47 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
I am letting mine go not putting anything on it if i have a problem with it and they claim water damage and it has not ill be all ove them but thanks
you wont get away with throwing a fit... But like me im not covering them up because my plan is to not get water damage on it......... If so ill pay the 100 for it...
Old 10-03-2009, 01:48 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Just get a new battery if the sensor goes off right?
thats if its only the battery one... if its the phone one ya screwed, but yes getting a new oem battery would come with a new strip
Old 10-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well i get scared to put a screen protector on it that you adsd water or spray on.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:55 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Well i get scared to put a screen protector on it that you adsd water or spray on.
just follow the sticky on putting on screen protector and leave out the soap solution step like i did and itll come out great with no worry about that....
Old 10-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
what?

Mine has a screen protector on it. it wouldn't be smart to leave that off. have you ever used a touch phone with a bad scratch in it? its lame. and the moisture strips are no where neat the screen. unless u dunk that thing they will be fine.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-03-2009, 01:59 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
what?

Mine has a screen protector on it. it wouldn't be smart to leave that off. have you ever used a touch phone with a bad scratch in it? its lame. and the moisture strips are no where neat the screen. unless u dunk that thing they will be fine.

im the same way, i have never used a screen protector but always wanted..

just worried to damage the phone.

Old 10-03-2009, 02:01 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
what?

just trying to use it without one feels wird, my fingers stick to the screen, the protector adds smoothness also, and like juggalo_X said, a scratch in ya screen is lame when ya slide ya finger accross it over and over and feel it......... My protector is one month old with only 3 minor non feeling scratches on it.....

Ya dont need the solution for a great screen protector, its just recommended... I didnt use it and its great
Old 10-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

NYC Guy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolApathy View Post
As I said in my post I use a piece the exact size of the strip & you cannot even tell it's there. There is no need for me to remove it. I do not suggest anyone that is concerned about being able to cut it to the exact size do this.

There are 2 indicators. 1 on the phone itself & one on the battery.
I have a Sprint TP2 and see two indicators inside. One is on the battery and the other is located on the side of the phone when you remove the back cover. I definitely remember reading in another thread that the TP2 had 3 indicators. Is there a third hidden indicator?

I also have used the scotch tape with a small piece of paper to cover the indicator method to avoid an issue in case I have a warranty problem.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:18 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

When I first opened the battery cover then didn't know how to close it...(yeh I'm better with hard stuff then simple stuff..)..so when I tried to put it back on regularly it was preventing me from putting on my battery cover..I got pissed and almost ripped it off until I realized that its meant to be there and its not one of those things that you take off when you get a new product. lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2