PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you having in-call issue's (please select multiple if such is your case)?
Yes, I'm having dropped calls more frequently then should be occuring 14 10.69%
Yes, I am unable to hear the other party but they can hear me 6 4.58%
Yes, the other party is unable to hear me 29 22.14%
Yes, other issue 11 8.40%
None whatsoever 83 63.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red

Herbal954 is keeping up the good workHerbal954 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How many are having in-call issue's?

yea when you install pocketshield you want to disable the phone options of it
Old 10-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Once in a while I have it where the other person can't hear me unless I talk towards the back of the phone. I think the phone thinks I'm on a speakerphone call or something. After a soft reset the problem goes away though.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff

I've had an issue (also my friend who has TP2) where you can not hang up a phone call when done. At least on the screen the icon that shows in call stays on, I am not sure if the call actually ended.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

no issues at all with mine.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vicko5000 is just getting started

I also have the issue where occasionally im talking and all of the sudden the other party cant hear me.. if i "switch ears" then suddenly hear me.. i think it has to do with the mic and perhaps the "reduce noise in phone calls" option being set to automatic.

Gonna switch it to never and see if i have the problem again
Old 06-07-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

quarky42 is keeping up the good workquarky42 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to quarky42

Several times a week I am on the phone talking to my wife who also has a TP2. As we are talking the volume of her voice almost disappears. I can hear that she said something and I can tell she is talking in a normal tone of voice, but I can't make out what she is saying because it is coming through way too quietly like she is talking from extremely far away.

I get her to move the phone around a bit or move her hand. Sometimes that does the trick and other times I just wait and she "comes back without doing anything. Sometimes I hang up and call her right back. All three have been known to resolve this issue. Sometimes the first two don't work at all and I just have to hang up and call her back. I have not been able to tie it to soft resets either.

This has happened to me when I talk to someone else where they can't hear me for a moment. I have never had this happen while I am on my bluetooth handsfree car system.

The times I've had it happen to me or my wife have usually involved my AirAve so I can't tell if that is part of the problem or not. I have checked the ping/latency times to the VOIP server that the AirAve communicates with and haven't seen any packet loss or any abnormal latency involved, but I can't rule it out because I have only been able to check that a few times when it was actively happening.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

asunners is a n00b

I have the problem with people no hearing me. I've found that muting and unmuting the phone fixes the problem. I think there is a problem with the mute button sticking and muting the phone even though it not showing on.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

m1dwestrep is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
I've had an issue (also my friend who has TP2) where you can not hang up a phone call when done. At least on the screen the icon that shows in call stays on, I am not sure if the call actually ended.
Im having a similar issue lately. Sometimes I hit the end call button on the screen and it goes grey indicating its been hit but it doesnt hang up. The hard end button also doesnt work at that point.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by asunners View Post
I have the problem with people no hearing me. I've found that muting and unmuting the phone fixes the problem. I think there is a problem with the mute button sticking and muting the phone even though it not showing on.
Similar issue... Ppl can hear me, but I can't hear them. I tried Muting/Unmuting but no luck. What did work was turning on Speaker, then turning it back off. Then no problems at all. I'll check the "reduce noise" option out and see if that has anything to do with it.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Similar issue... Ppl can hear me, but I can't hear them. I tried Muting/Unmuting but no luck. What did work was turning on Speaker, then turning it back off. Then no problems at all. I'll check the "reduce noise" option out and see if that has anything to do with it.
OK so this is getting continuously worse... It's almost every call now I have to turn on the speaker and then back off so they can hear me... I'm gonna try another hard reset and install CABs one at a time, but Im skeptical, cuz Ive never had this trouble before... Really dont want to get a replacement and go thru the hassle of getting another license for the unlocker from cmonex...

any suggestions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2