PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: Camera Settings

nope! i havent changed any of the settings at all... I think the problem is that I dont know anything about cameras... I just take the pics and try my best to hold it as still as possible. Can a few other people post a few of your pics so we can see what yours look like? Also if your a camera person/photographer/paparazzi LOL can you help us out with settings advice? Also, does anyone know what ISO is?
Old 09-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
nope! i havent changed any of the settings at all... I think the problem is that I dont know anything about cameras... I just take the pics and try my best to hold it as still as possible. Can a few other people post a few of your pics so we can see what yours look like? Also if your a camera person/photographer/paparazzi LOL can you help us out with settings advice? Also, does anyone know what ISO is?
Well.. just like the Pro1, you just have to have a very steady hand. To me it looks like the PRO2 camera over saturates the whites in the pics. SOmetimes if you play with the environment settings you can get better results. Hands down thou.. the PRO1 has a better camera. IMO.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Another thng. Make 100% sure theres no finger prints in the lens!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:54 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Another thng. Make 100% sure theres no finger prints in the lens!
This point can't be missed...I wipe mine off before every camera use!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Tp2 camera is definitely much better than Tp1. Hands down.

You guys are crazy lol!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:37 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Mike, I definitely agree. I also feel it is a better camera then the TP1's was.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 09-27-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work

I never had the TP1 but my Diamond camera looks like a 5 megapixel compared to my Pro 2 or anything I have seen posted taken with a Pro 1. People are astonished when I show them pictures I took with my diamond. Its like night and day compared to the Pro 2. That being said I would not take 5 Diamonds for my Pro 2. (Hmmm...maybe I can sell them all, buy a Pro 2 and have $500 in the bank......)
Old 09-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

To the original poster, do you have to take pictures of yourself to test the camera? I don't know about anyone else but it makes me feel uncomfortable just staring at some dude seeing which picture of him looks more detailed. LOL, sorry but I had to say something.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:52 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Really? Comin' from the guy with the transfhomos teabaggin in his sig.? Not to mention the robot crotch as an avatar!? Sorry, just had to say something in response to that one. I see no problem with looking at a picture of some dude(fully clothed), to check picture quality. Are we that insecure these days? C'mon man! Meaningless posts like that, do nothing but trigger more meaningless posts like this one and on it goes. We don't need to sift through this kind of crap while digging for useful information. I'm done, that was my 2 cents worth.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
To the original poster, do you have to take pictures of yourself to test the camera? I don't know about anyone else but it makes me feel uncomfortable just staring at some dude seeing which picture of him looks more detailed. LOL, sorry but I had to say something.

LOL I thought about that after I put the 1st one up but then when i put the second one up I figured I should take the same pic (plus the hat) so that the difference would be clear... I'm off to work but when I get back im gonna post some new pics of new stuff. hahahaha
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2