PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 06:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

kdonahue is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call history with SPB Mobile Shell 3.0

Using SPB Mobile Shell 3.0, the call history seems to be unavailable. Under the dialer, menu>call history does not open the call history. The call history IS displayed above the dialer keypad but there seems to be no way to filter it or delete calls. I'm assuming this is because the call history is tied to TouchFlo? Anyone else notice this or, hopefully, have a solution?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Call history with SPB Mobile Shell 3.0

No Problems here whatsoever. I know there is a "cracked" version of this program out there that has some corruptions in it with call history and weather graphics. Also has problem with changing cities under the time " tab" on the carousel. Not sure if this is your issue but highly advise using good cab and not the cracked one.Also, if you are not using the stock dialer , this could be an issue as with the TP using the energy rom and alternate dialers. Works fine with legit Mobile shell 3 and stock dialer.As far as filtering thru the dialer call history display, it does not function that way, it is used to make the call, not filter or delete.

Last edited by lefty11; 09-19-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: add on
Old 09-19-2009, 08:35 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

lots of problems listed with functionality and the Touch Pro 2 of all models at spbclub.com ... people are listing the issues, but it seems SPB isn't giving any answers. You should check there to see if others are having your issue.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 09-19-2009, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Using stock ROM on 4 day old VZ TP2 with registered version of SPB 3.0. Thanks for the link, meatgel. I'll check it out.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks to the user who pointed out that the calling history is available on the SPB contacts screen (where'd his post go?) but I'm talking about the call history menu item in the dialer. Just pulled out my old TP1 with SPB and the menu item does invoke the call history.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdonahue View Post
Thanks to the user who pointed out that the calling history is available on the SPB contacts screen (where'd his post go?) but I'm talking about the call history menu item in the dialer. Just pulled out my old TP1 with SPB and the menu item does invoke the call history.
Working fine on TP1 apparently all of the issues are with TP2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2