PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 02:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
programs for vzw touch pro 2

i was just curious as to whether certain programs that im using for my touch pro 1 will work with the touch pro 2.
htorch,mortscript(used for random ringtones),s2u2,.net configuration tool,barcorama,cab xpress,clear temp,diamond tf3d configuration tool,diamond tv,diamond tweak (and if this will not work will sum1 please recommend a similar program designed for the vzw tp2),go news touch,microsoft live search,pandora (the version i have right now doesnt display properly so if theres a more appropriate one please recommend),personalizer(changes carrier name),ppcgeeks mobile(gotta have this),and the mobile youtube app. also, if anyone knows of any other useful apps that will definitely work for the touch pro 2 id love to give them a try...

the only other question i have regards the gps in the vzw tp2...my question is, is i download google maps (or anything that uses gps) will it automatically work or is the sumthing like the "bored" fix that ill have to do...id love to be able to use gps but i tried bored's fix on my touch pro 1 and couldnt get it to work...

any other recommendations pertaining to the tp2 would be greatly appreciated
Old 09-13-2009, 02:40 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: programs for vzw touch pro 2

i dont think htorch will work cause it uses the flashlight right? or is that the screen light...

anyways, just about everything ya said will work on the tp2 as i have tried just about all of em...

use advanced config if diamond tweak dont work, i heard it messed up someones crap, but it could have been a fluke.....
Old 09-13-2009, 03:13 AM
WTF
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

WTF is a n00b

I have found that with these types of things you will not no untill you try. If you are trully scared of ruining your phone then I would advise you to back-it-up. But for the most part cab files wont do any damage (if you follow the guidelines) Just remove them when they start acting stingy.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i dont think htorch will work cause it uses the flashlight right? or is that the screen light...

anyways, just about everything ya said will work on the tp2 as i have tried just about all of em...

use advanced config if diamond tweak dont work, i heard it messed up someones crap, but it could have been a fluke.....

Yeah, after thinking about it i guess the lack of a flash would keep htorch from working...lol...but u said to use advance config if diamond tweak doesnt work and then u said u "heard it messed p someones crap"...which program did u hear that messed up someones phone...thanks again and more recommendations are always welcome

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2