PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
does your touch pro2 have these new menus?

so i read someone saying how they hate the 6.1 menus and how they are to hard to touch cause there small, but on my tp2 i have large menus like on a custom rom....

is it just the Tmobile version that has these style menus or do they all? i think its a great feature and makes it way more finger friendly and less of a need for a custom rom or the need for 6.5 (although i love flashing and 6.5). I know that syle comes with alot of custom roms and alot of us has seen this before.... just wondering if all tp2s come like this..

heres the screenshot of fileexplorer menus.

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...d/sshot000.png

thanks for any replies.

Last edited by Dragon2; 09-11-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: does your touch pro2 have these new menus?

That is HTC'S menu enhancement & yes all TP2s should have em.. I notice that the scrolling in windows 6.1 has improved vastly as well... can't wait for 6.5

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 09-11-2009 at 03:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:37 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: does your touch pro2 have these new menus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
That is HTC'S menu & yes all TP2s should have em
they made the tp2 really finger friendly then... awesome

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
menus, touch pro 2, touch pro 2 menus