PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 05:20 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No TP2 Inventory in local stores

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxheroxfell View Post
Wouldn't a sales rep be one of the guys running around selling people phones in a sprint store? Seems like through the web, telesales, and sales reps have been, and are the only way you can buy a new sprint phone. Thanks for the quote man, it just helps me a bit more with my argument.
i agree, it makes it sound like itll be in stores too.

it doesnt say will be available via telesales sales representatives=1, it says via telesales and sales representatives= 2 different places......in my experience a sales rep is the dude in the stores right?

id vote +1 on this post...
Old 09-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i agree, it makes it sound like itll be in stores too.

it doesnt say will be available via telesales sales representatives=1, it says via telesales and sales representatives= 2 different places......in my experience a sales rep is the dude in the stores right?

id vote +1 on this post...
Sales representaives like EVP and other sales represenatives who work with sprint and sale directly to business customers. If it was going to be in stores they would of said in stores, or available through all channels. How hard is it to get that???
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 09-08-2009, 05:44 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Sales representaives like EVP and other sales represenatives who work with sprint and sale directly to business customers. If it was going to be in stores they would of said in stores, or available through all channels. How hard is it to get that???
i knew what it meant, im just agreeing that alot of people could have tooken it the other way, so I agree what it means, but you have to agree they shouldnt have put the and in there and its only obvious itll confuse some people.......
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i knew what it meant, im just agreeing that alot of people could have tooken it the other way, so I agree what it means, but you have to agree they shouldnt have put the and in there and its only obvious itll confuse some people.......
What would of been a better way of saying it??? I didn't confuse me. But i guess
Old 09-08-2009, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gpracer1 is keeping up the good workgpracer1 is keeping up the good work

I just called 5 stores in Phoenix and none have any.
They ALL said its internet or call in order only.
They ALL said it would be 2 weeks to a month to see one in a store.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:50 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
What would of been a better way of saying it??? I didn't confuse me. But i guess
read my first post you commented on... the =1 is a great way or another way. avalable via telesales through sales representatives....

anyways, theres a few that agree what it could mean, so obviously it was worded wrong or could have been better, you obviously wont be swayed...

good day... just my 2 cents
Old 09-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Yeah I mean a group of people can't just be that stupid. I see what you're saying as far as EVP, etc. but it's pretty vague. Just because YOU know what it means because it isn't in stores today doesn't mean everyone does.

Forums and columns for all sports fans!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2