PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Fixing Weather Locations in TF3D? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82731)

WarChild 09-13-2009 12:40 AM

Re: Fixing Weather Locations in TF3D?

Quote:

Originally Posted by g00s3y (Post 1161248)
I can't seem to get it to work.

NAM|US|NJ|NORTH%20BRUNSWICK worked fine when I did it says 64 cloudy H81 L59

B.SkiLLs 09-13-2009 07:54 AM

Hey guys whats up??

What happened with the Weather Dtabase cab file v2. I tried to use it and didnt work. Kept trying to reload TF3D when went to that tab.

Is there a new version of it instead of the other database way where you have to add the city/state by code from the weather site location path etc etc ???

I just found one but not sure if that is it or not. I know there was two of them. One like i just mentioned above then one that auto created them for you with tons of cities etc etc already in the cad

Thxs.

WarChild 09-13-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs (Post 1161632)
Hey guys whats up??

What happened with the Weather Dtabase cab file v2. I tried to use it and didnt work. Kept trying to reload TF3D when went to that tab.

Is there a new version of it instead of the other database way where you have to add the city/state by code from the weather site location path etc etc ???

I just found one but not sure if that is it or not. I know there was two of them. One like i just mentioned above then one that auto created them for you with tons of cities etc etc already in the cad

Thxs.

I tried to ues the one your talking about and it started doing th IDS_**** bull crap so I went back to the 1.2v but if ya wanna give it another shot HERE it is

B.SkiLLs 09-13-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler (Post 1161736)
I tried to ues the one your talking about and it started doing th IDS_**** bull crap so I went back to the 1.2v but if ya wanna give it another shot HERE it is

Yeah thanks. Thats the one i was talking about i think. The old version tho. I couldnt find that topic (i thought i saved it but) i ended up trying and using this one Conflipper North America Weather V3 and it worked. Kinda froze up at first for a few seconds. Thought it was going to do what the other one did but it worked fine. Actually better. Only US states plus has the letters next on the right of screen to choose faster.

No problems yet with it.

wrn1138 09-13-2009 09:58 PM

I tried the Conflipper version, but it does not give accurate temperature information for my town. It's about 15 degrees off.

B.SkiLLs 09-15-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrn1138 (Post 1163004)
I tried the Conflipper version, but it does not give accurate temperature information for my town. It's about 15 degrees off.

I haven't checked that. I will right no tho. It shouldnt because all it is is ran off a weather site so.. It should be set to what ever the weather site is just like the other fix app i was talking about also.

B.SkiLLs 09-15-2009 03:48 PM

Just checked and mine is right on the money. Sometimes just 1% off. It's 88 here on my weather desktop widget and 87 on my phone it shows.

B.SkiLLs 10-13-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs (Post 1161755)
Yeah thanks. Thats the one i was talking about i think. The old version tho. I couldnt find that topic (i thought i saved it but) i ended up trying and using this one Conflipper North America Weather V3 and it worked. Kinda froze up at first for a few seconds. Thought it was going to do what the other one did but it worked fine. Actually better. Only US states plus has the letters next on the right of screen to choose faster.

No problems yet with it.

This one just stopped working for me out of the blue like 4 days ago also. I posted it about it to so we shall see if guess if there is a fix.

WarChild 10-13-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs (Post 1233888)
This one just stopped working for me out of the blue like 4 days ago also. I posted it about it to so we shall see if guess if there is a fix.

Confliper had his server taken away and is trying to get it back up by Thursday.

BOO B) 10-13-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.SkiLLs (Post 1233888)

You should check this thread for answer to your question. He is in the processes of getting new server. Look HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90088

BOO B)