PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ekim524778 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint touch pro 2 ORDERED!!

I cant track my order , i ordered on SERO # and she gave me order number but when i go to sprint to track, they are asking me for a tracking number with dashes in it. Does sero have a different site?
Old 09-03-2009, 04:58 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDFW View Post
How did you change it to overnight? I just called and the person told me that I am setup for 2-5 days, but it will ship overnight once it arrives to UPS.
Thats exactly the case, shipping is overnight but inventory can take 2-5 to move. If we are lucky today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Looks like they left out the orange color on the back cover.
Heres the video on Sprints website:

http://support.sprint.com/video.do?s...DeviceId=11766
July 29th on the time in that video..those fiends! lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Parm View Post
How did you manage to get it for 199? any words of wisdom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
he has a 99$ plan and he got 1 month free for renewing his contract, thus the discount...not that he officially got his phone cheaper.

Correct, 1 month free credit to my next bill... not off the phone directly, all the same to me.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:59 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim524778 View Post
I cant track my order , i ordered on SERO # and she gave me order number but when i go to sprint to track, they are asking me for a tracking number with dashes in it. Does sero have a different site?
the number should be like this

AA-AAAA-DDDDDDDD

A = character
D = digit

remember the dashes
Old 09-03-2009, 05:00 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Your the first person I've seen post this. I got this too when I called back later to inquire about something else.... Don't know why i was eligible for the free month of service, but I didn't complain!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Parm View Post
How did you get this offer? Is there a code the rest of us can use to get this?
i started a thread on it, to see if there were others... the free month thing was about renewing a new 2yr service agreement is all...

Quote:
he has a 99$ plan and he got 1 month free for renewing his contract, thus the discount...not that he officially got his phone cheaper.
kinda yes, kinda no... i had that thread that got closed because of the crybabies that couldnt handle it... i got my phone for $199 flat out..well taxes.. and i have to have the activ and ship fees credited off when the charges go through... i didnt pay 350 and im just adding things down..

i paid 200... plus got my free month... if you/I/we wanna look at as applied to the device, since its all on my bill anyways... sure, i got the TP2 for a 100 bucks then lol

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 09-03-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

JackG058 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDFW View Post
How did you change it to overnight? I just called and the person told me that I am setup for 2-5 days, but it will ship overnight once it arrives to UPS.
Yes, I just called and was told the same thing. It may take a day to process the order, but once it is handed off to UPS it is overnight service. Here's to hoping that Sprint moves fast for us today so we can have a really great start to the holiday weekend!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
sicne its windows mobile ,can;t we activate the phones ourselves? They had a policy for a while where PDA, phones instinct and Palm Pre don't work...but PDA phones we all know work...Since some of us got it, my guess the denial is due to agent training and not the system actually denying it.
I agree this is probably agent training, though he seemed convinced. Shoot, we even chatted about everything else for 5 mins before the order--very nice guy. I'm sure if he could have done something, he would have.

Still, if it blocked on SEP, not even activating online won't do. You can order a Pre on eBay and then try to activate it online (or call) but it won't happen. Something about the ESN being flagged by their system I believe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I would try again, I was able to swap my Touch Pro for the Touch Pro 2 even though I bought my first one back in February but because I have had a couple of exchanges they have something new called the WEL List were if you have had a couple of exchanges you can exchange for a different device. Normally this is done through a Cooperate Store but Advance Technical Support said they would do it for me.

I would call back and try a different Rep Mal and see what they say.
Yeah, I think this is just confusion on their part right now. Will probably wait a bit and then re-call. I did hit @Sprint up on Twitter to ask for clarification. Pretty lame that they can't get this straight--I mean shoot, my phone was going to be $500+ and they turned me away!

Last edited by Malatesta; 09-03-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ekim524778 is a n00b

She never gave me the dashes so i, i got it now.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am a proud owner of a little baby pro2

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:09 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Yeah, I think this is just confusion on their part right now. Will probably wait a bit and then re-call. I did hit @Sprint up on Twitter to ask for clarification. Pretty lame that they can't get this straight--I mean shoot, my phone was going to be $500+ and they turned me away!
Well wen I ordered for my sero it was via 1-800-sprint1 number..you can also try different numbers as well. Best strategy is to get 1 agent to agree who cant order then forward you and claim previous agent said yes..this will at least get the to "try"...and ask them to try.

Quote:
kinda yes, kinda no... i had that thread that got closed because of the crybabies that couldnt handle it... i got my phone for $199 flat out..well taxes.. and i have to have the activ and ship fees credited off when the charges go through... i didnt pay 350 and im just adding things down..

i paid 200... plus got my free month... if you/I/we wanna look at as applied to the device, since its all on my bill anyways... sure, i got the TP2 for a 100 bucks then lol
199$ flat? isn't there a 150 rebate on it to get the 350 price? or then you got your phone for 100-150 aka made 50 bucks? lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2