PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Ok I gotta bounce. But I gotta say, I thought ur smarter. U got scared to get flamed so U flipped stands. And ur a graphic design student? Asking for a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance. It's funny ain't it?
Thats fine. Everyone has a opinion on everyone. Go play now.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I'll laugh 1 more time. TP2 needs a 3D accelation drivers so it can have a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance! HAHAHAHA!
Ok troll, It's all urs.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Nobody knows at first that the MSM72xx chip can match the Iphone 3GS untill I explained it. U even said that we don't need Tegra or Snapdragon on 1 of your post. U said that te MSM72xx chip may be as good if not better than Iphones GPU. I said it can't be.
At that point i wasn't familiar with the full specs of the iPhone 3gs as it came out recently and I didn't look at them yet, I knew for a fact that it could outperform the iPhone and the iPhone 3g though. I also knew that iPhone 3gs improved on the processor and GPU but did not know by THAT much.

I think it would be better to isolate out and call it iPhone 3gs iPhone 3g and iPhone being the original one. This will prevent much confusion.

Oh and jethro..he only agreed with my point, that doesn't mean his views are 100% same as mine or his uses for the phone.

Example: I am interested precisely on 2d graphics..he on the other hand wants both, we just happen to share some common ground.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 08-31-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 AM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
At that point i wasn't familiar with the full specs of the iPhone 3gs as it came out recently and I didn't look at them yet, I knew for a fact that it could outperform the iPhone and the iPhone 3g though. I also knew that iPhone 3gs improved on the processor and GPU but did not know by THAT much.

I think it would be better to isolate out and call it iPhone 3gs iPhone 3g and iPhone being the original one. This will prevent much confusion.
Yeah but really. threadstarter did not need to compare it to Iphone in the 1st place since he wanted something else for the drivers. I know U know exactly what U want and what ur talking about. But the other dude is like going where the current takes him.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I'll laugh 1 more time. TP2 needs a 3D accelation drivers so it can have a better battery life and a better spreadsheet performance! HAHAHAHA!
Ok troll, It's all urs.

Woah..... you seem bitter today. lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yeah but really. threadstarter did not need to compare it to Iphone in the 1st place since he wanted something else for the drivers. I know U know exactly what U want and what ur talking about. But the other dude is like going where the current takes him.
DId you uninstall all of your PC drivers and rebooted?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:53 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
DId you uninstall all of your PC drivers and rebooted?
Did U know that there is nothing wrong with TP2?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:59 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
iphone sets the bar high in its 3d and 2d abilities and HTC should match it if hot surpassed it by now.
I like this part. It's a classic.
I didn't even realize he meant better battery life and spreadsheet performance when he said this. 3D and 2D abilities.

Last edited by jethro_static; 08-31-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

WTH is going on in this thread!?Everyone needs to chill !
Old 08-31-2009, 01:03 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
WTH is going on in this thread!?Everyone needs to chill !
Oh we're having fun. Don't worry about it. Did U see there's a lot of smiley's, hahahah's, lol's and lmao's.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2