PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: getting rid of TP1 with TP2 comes

TP does everything I need. A 6.5 upgrade will do until I get my hands on a free TP 2.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:47 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea Ill take a free TP2 but even then would probably use it for a bit and get rid of it.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

that's the only way i'd take one is free! other than that, tp1 baby!
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Dell Axim 51v
Carrier: MetroPCS

fdbryant3 is becoming a great contributor

I'd upgrade if I could afford it but I don't have $800 to spare right now.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdbryant3 View Post
I'd upgrade if I could afford it but I don't have $800 to spare right now.
it cost $800???
Old 08-08-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treowx
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

derrickmd18 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to derrickmd18 Send a message via Yahoo to derrickmd18

well thats what i'm waiting to test. if I get a tp2 and it overheats like mogul and tp1 then its back to treo. my treo 800w was "made by HTC". and I never get overheating problems from it.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Dell Axim 51v
Carrier: MetroPCS

fdbryant3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
it cost $800???
At least as of month ago that was the price for an unlocked phone. On eBay they appear to be selling for about $650.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I once thought all that, untill I keep seeing vids on it.... The screen is huge, That alot is woth the $, theres a video next to the g1 and it dwarfs it.... Also the keyboard is fantastice and hopefully wont go out like our damn pros do..... The speaker on the tp1 blows donkey wang, and the tp2 speakers seem to rock.... The titlting screen is also pretty sweet IMO... Ultimately this is what I would ask if I was to change some thing on the tp1, and now here it is, the tp2, yea its basically the same phone, but in a robocop type body, and its gonna be sweet... :u I tried talking myself outta one, but cant do it anymore, its so close and its just time for a new phone, and what better than the same one, in a different body..... Oh and the battery last a tad longer which is a plus and the screen is so sensitive its almost as sensitive as a capacitive screen,,,, thats another huuge plus..... Pictures are also gonna look awesome on it.....

P.s. Go Forrest griffin, kick anderson silvas arse tonight in the UFC... off topic
Old 08-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
to me the only real draw is its bigger.. people coming from the Mogul might love the TP2 as its probably close in size.. i know, for me anyways, if i could have all my TP storage in a mogul body, id still have a mogul... thats kinda what the TP2 is to me, just a TP in a bigger shell...

i certainly wont be getting one.. well if sprint throws some free deal my way sure, but thats about it

Still have the mogul eh? I don't know if I'd ever make that statement.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 08-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

imma buy it. for me it has enough "upgrades" for me to get it

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2