PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: september 3rd for sprint

anyone taking bets on sept. 3rd yet?
Old 08-08-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
It may be hard to believe but the Instincts were Windows Mobile.

Sept 3rd!??!?!? Good bye cruel world *jumps*..I was hoping for august...oh well..sigh..

Is this the date where evp and bestbuy gets them or when sprint goes live with them though?
I don't think the instincts were ever windows mobile they ran a seperate custom OS. Anyways september is perfect timing form my upgrade woo-hoo
Old 08-08-2009, 09:53 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saf100792 View Post
I don't think the instincts were ever windows mobile they ran a seperate custom OS. Anyways september is perfect timing form my upgrade woo-hoo
What...so let me get this straight..they made a phone to look so much like windows mobile and didn't include windows mobile...I guess the Instinct was crappier then I thought...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

ive played with instincts, def not winMO... if it were, we'd have an instinct room here.......... we dont right? LOL
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
ive played with instincts, def not winMO... if it were, we'd have an instinct room here.......... we dont right? LOL
Well I didn't play with it myself..I just saw someone else play with it..by the look it looks REALLY SIMILAR or is it just me :/...maybe there is an instinct forum hidden somewhere under the bushes..you never know *whistles*
Old 08-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

my wife has an instinct...no winmo. the os is so crappy, it's beyond description!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
thats good news but has anyone heard if they will let sero users get it
Yes sero users are all good to go.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rms1776 is just getting started

I agree with bigchico on the sero thing, i just got off of the phone with sprint, I have 2 sero lines one 1250 and one 500, and i asked the nice lady about adding the touch pro 2 when it comes out to my account, and "yes" she new the date of the release, Sept 3, though she was under the impression that telesales will have it a few days earlier. With sero you can either add a line at $9.95 per month and share min or you can get another line with either the sero 500 for $30 a month or the 1250 plan for $50 a month. I spent about 35 min on the phone with sprint, she really new alot about the touch pro 2. i currently have the touch pro and had the mogul before that which i gave to the ex-wife, so when i get the touch pro 2 my son will get the pro, what 13 year old needs a pro? but what the heck i want the pro 2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

well if telesales really does sell em b4 their in stores-which theyve been known to do someone said i thought... then anyone that is a Sprint Primier member, should have first crack at them... afterall thats suppose to be a perk of being an SP member: first to know about new handsets
Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

this will help the rumor mill a little bit more.. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78534

its really a screen shot showing when the Omnia 2 is coming...but.... it lists that m330 phone thats listed in the pic on here, with the identical date, the 3rd of Sept...

so this pic very well might hold up, since atleast one phone on the list in this thread, is shown on a completely different thread for different reason and bears the same launch date in both...

guess we'll find out eventually

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2