PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 04:29 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartels View Post
I'm more interested in having the DATE and TIME both appear at the top of the screen. Somebody (No2Chem I think) had a registry hack to pull this off on a 6800 but I don't know if it would work on a TP2. Any ideas? I would really love to have the date visible on all screens. Thanks!
pm santod. he has a cab for this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprintpcs

mhdabedali is a n00b

How do I get the Enable In Call Recording - Enables the ability to record calls to the 8GB MiniSD card instead of the internal memory Documents/Notes application. I am running out of memory quickly. i.e: a half an hour phone call exhausts the internal memory. TIA

Last edited by mhdabedali; 01-18-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:30 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdabedali View Post
How do I get the Enable In Call Recording - Enables the ability to record calls to the 8GB MiniSD card instead of the internal memory Documents/Notes application. I am running out of memory quickly. i.e: a half an hour phone call exhausts the internal memory. TIA
Did you try searching?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=6

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprintpcs

mhdabedali is a n00b

[QUOTE=CovKid66;1499581]Did you try searching?

my bad bro. I am still on page 7 here and I have already downloaded about 40 apps. Thanks

Last edited by mhdabedali; 01-20-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:24 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdabedali View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Did you try searching?
my bed bro. I am still on page 7 here and I have already downloaded about 40 apps. Thanks
No problem man...there's a lot of info here Keep in mind, the Search drop-down on the main menu at the top of the page or the "Search this Forum" link at the top of the thread / forum are great resources...and will save you hours sometimes in trying to find stuff.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:47 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakbrain View Post
If you're like me and think that the factory alarm ringtones are boring, here's how to add some better to the current alarm ringtone list :

If the song you'd like to play as an alarm ringtones is a MP3 file, you first need to convert it in a WAV format file.

Once it's done, upload the WAV file on your TP2 and move it in the /windows/ folder .

That's it ! The new WAV file will be added automaticaly to the list of alarm ringtones in TouchFlo alarm screen. Select your new alarm ringtone and you're done. Wake yourself up by your favorite songs instead of the old "BRRRRRR-BRRRRRR-BRRRRRR"

Enjoy
As I am catching up with the TP2 threads, we can just TRIM any mp3 song we have and set it as ringtne from the "MP3 TRIMMER" BUILT IN...no need to convert jack isht, nomsayin
Old 01-19-2010, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
As I am catching up with the TP2 threads, we can just TRIM any mp3 song we have and set it as ringtne from the "MP3 TRIMMER" BUILT IN...no need to convert jack isht, nomsayin
That's cool...except he is talking about ALARMS not RINGTONES.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:15 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

well my bad dude on that, spb lets you set your mp3 as alarms without the hassle of conversion, besides these friggin wave are phat nomsayin... I just realized trying to friggin copy/paste that by swiping finger left to right on the "subject: in emails, lets you move from one email to the next
Old 01-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

searching and no luv...
need guidance...

How do u turn off the vibrate on keypress feature for the hard keyboard? What's the registry item that needs to be changed, or where else is the option to turn it off? in what program or menu?

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 01-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Pannon

Wajk is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

hi

i try many regfix, but don't work the SMS tone.
When i have SMS my phone don't play sound.

I tried this fix too, but not working...
techparaiso.com/customizing-system-sounds-notifications-ringtones-alarm-etc-for-windows-phone-os/

thnx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2