PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

I have been searching for a Background for all tabs that didn't break my Missed Calls or Voicemail notifications on the home tab and one that didn't relocate the Verizon logo. Well I did some searching and I found a cab file on XDA by SilverKorn.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=572166

This worked like a charm on my Verizon Touch Pro 2.
Attached Files
File Type: cab %B1Sk BG4All & Clear Flip Clock.cab (46.6 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

In stalled the 2.5 slider at the bottom, but which ever tab is selected still show the original Sprint orange. How can I fix this? See screenshot for issue - TIA!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (10.1 KB, 258 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

either the cab didnt replace those files, or you didnt disable manila first before installing
Old 10-21-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

I did disable manila, and I tried installing the cab a few times and I can't get rid of the Sprint orange on the selected tab.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

tjrmoney is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartjrmoney is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartjrmoney is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Exclamation HTC Start Icon

Here is a simple mod...

This mod will change the Windows Start Logo to an HTC Logo...(ONLY CHANGES ICON!)

Steps to Install...
1) Install Cab
2) Place shellres.192.dll.0409.mui into your /Windows folder
3) Soft Reset and enjoy.

Steps to Uninstall...
1) Remove shellres.192.dll.0409.mui
2) Soft Reset

Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot.jpg (49.4 KB, 332 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip kittech.HTC Start Logo.zip (281.8 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Unhappy Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Unable to download. Cant find?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
HTC Rhodium Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modificaions

(Big Thanks To Briggs, TobeyChris & Everyone Else For Contributions)

Code:
Useful Modifications
1) Enable Tethering Stealth Mode - Hook your phone to your pc and use it as a modem undetected. (SIM card must be inserted into phone) 2) Enable Rapi - Disable security notifications while installing / running programs. 3) Disable Device Lock - Turn off lock screen when waking phone from sleep mode. 4) Disable SMS-Sent Notifiation - Turns off bubble alerting that text message was sent successfully. 5) Manila Start Menu Unlocker - Remove lock feature on specific start menu items. 6) Enable All Camera Modes - Sport, Burst, Gps, etc. 7) Enable In-Call Recording - Record your phone calls. 8) Signal Strength 7 Bars - Telus stock signal strength is 5 bars causing incompatibility with some modified task bars. Install this for resolution. 9) AtomAng D3D Drivers - Increase D3D performance on device. 10) Personalizer - Change Carrier Name On Homescreen
Code:
Manila Modifications
1) Background For All Pages - Have the same background in every TF3D tab. 2) No Top Curtain - Remove Semi-Transparent curtain on homescreen. 3) No Bottom Curtain - Remove Semi-Transparent curtain on homescreen.

Code:

Spike's 6.1 Taskbar Edited By Mighty Mike For CDMA Devices
Big Thanks To Spike for the taskbar & SilverDS for the CDMA Reg Edit Fixes!

Old 10-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
to free up the start menu icons that are there by default and not removable you need to change

HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/ProgramLauncher/0/IsReadOnly
HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/ProgramLauncher/1/IsReadOnly
HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/ProgramLauncher/2/IsReadOnly
HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/ProgramLauncher/3/IsReadOnly

Change this value from 1 to a 0 and you can then edit their shortcuts.
how do I get to the reg file on the phone? Hence Clueless. My 1st pda
Old 10-21-2009, 06:27 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
how do I get to the reg file on the phone? Hence Clueless. My 1st pda
Download phm reg edit to edit using a registry editor similar to windows regedit on your ppc. I use a program called total commander, it's a file explorer with a registry plugin. Total commander is also useful when copying over files in the windows directory (the stock one won't let you)

you can also edit the registry if you're connected to your PC via activesync using a program called ceregedit (in vista run as administrator).
Old 10-21-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: The Now Network

neopanther is becoming a great contributor

Ok. I know I'm an amateur. What is manila? I can't seem to find out what that is. Does someone mind answering that for me?
HTC Hero (There appears to be a theme here, huh?) Loving this website. Watching Sprint rebound one day at a time.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

touch flo 3d=manila

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2