PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Two nights ago, I got a call from a Sprint representative. She claims she was calling to do a survey. She asked me how my phone plan was working for me, what phone did I have and why did I purchase that phone. So, I'm thinking, she should already know what phone I have, right? All she has to do is check my account...

But anyway, I explained why I purchased the Touch Pro. So, I figured I'd take this opportunity to ask her about the release of Sprint's version of the Touch Pro2. Of course, she said she had to check her listing of new phones coming in. She said she checked and didn't see the Touch Pro2 on the list, so she said she didn't know when or if Sprint was going to get the Touch Pro2. Then she asked, "Do you not like the Palm Pre?" And she went on to explain all the features and why she thought it would be a good phone for me. So, I realized this was really a sales call to try to get me to upgrade to the Pre.

Anyway, I told her I wasn't interested and would wait for the Pro2. So, then she again started talking about how good it's features were and from how I said I use my Touch Pro for everything (Calendar, Tasks, Email, IM, Internet, etc.) that she thinks the Pre would be a good phone for me. Then I asked her does it have a Conference Calling feature that allows you to call 5 people at one time. And she said she didn't think so. Then I told her, well the Pro2 does, so I'll wait for that.

Then she was ready to get off the phone... I told her I needed some help with my music downloads and that some of my songs that I had purchased wouldn't play on my phone and she said I needed to dial *2 for tech support, LOL. Go figure.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 07-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Sprint HTC TouchPro2 possibly delayed by software bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
Two nights ago, I got a call from a Sprint representative. She claims she was calling to do a survey. She asked me how my phone plan was working for me, what phone did I have and why did I purchase that phone. So, I'm thinking, she should already know what phone I have, right? All she has to do is check my account...

But anyway, I explained why I purchased the Touch Pro. So, I figured I'd take this opportunity to ask her about the release of Sprint's version of the Touch Pro2. Of course, she said she had to check her listing of new phones coming in. She said she checked and didn't see the Touch Pro2 on the list, so she said she didn't know when or if Sprint was going to get the Touch Pro2. Then she asked, "Do you not like the Palm Pre?" And she went on to explain all the features and why she thought it would be a good phone for me. So, I realized this was really a sales call to try to get me to upgrade to the Pre.

Anyway, I told her I wasn't interested and would wait for the Pro2. So, then she again started talking about how good it's features were and from how I said I use my Touch Pro for everything (Calendar, Tasks, Email, IM, Internet, etc.) that she thinks the Pre would be a good phone for me. Then I asked her does it have a Conference Calling feature that allows you to call 5 people at one time. And she said she didn't think so. Then I told her, well the Pro2 does, so I'll wait for that.

Then she was ready to get off the phone... I told her I needed some help with my music downloads and that some of my songs that I had purchased wouldn't play on my phone and she said I needed to dial *2 for tech support, LOL. Go figure.
Lmaooo trying to pull the okey dokie on ya with that one!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2