PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 10:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
WOW, this thread gives me memories of when we were all waiting for the Pro 1. LOL. I am not excited at all for Pro 2 all all really. Still crippled 3d hardware in it. Not good for 600 dolllars really. Wait for tegra.
exactly...im waiting for anything that had a snapdragon or tegra in it...until then ill wait for the Omnia Pro or Omnia 2 and pray they come to sprint...
Old 07-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I still dont understand why ppl would still buy crippled 3d hardware from HTC. WE do know for a FACt that it has the same hardware the Pro 1 has. SO why even give HTC any more dimes?
Old 07-23-2009, 10:31 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Lol...well some companies are trying to take advantage of Touch Pro 2 and getting unlocked touch pro 2s and then selling them on ebay for like 450$ with a new 2 year contract to Tmobile lol (Unlimited Plan for $99.99/month plus the $24.95)

But then again you can probably cancel and what can they do about it >.>
________
WEBSITE DESIGN

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Lol...well some companies are trying to take advantage of Touch Pro 2 and getting unlocked touch pro 2s and then selling them on ebay for like 450$ with a new 2 year contract to Tmobile lol (Unlimited Plan for $99.99/month plus the $24.95)

But then again you can probably cancel and what can they do about it >.>
Yea but with the euro tp2 you don't get the crappy 3G bands from tmobile which you will need some they edge network is about as fast as a snail so that deal is kinda a rip off in an half

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-23-2009, 11:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

anybody notice op never posted since this monster? lol reps up to 55 though.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
anybody notice op never posted since this monster? lol reps up to 55 though.
he probably getting off reading all the replies in a dark room alone...
Old 07-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I'm sure many of you already knew this, but I just found out that Sprint is no longer carrying the original Touch Pro. I spoke with the rep while in the store and she said that they don't always know a new phone is coming and often don't find out til it arrives at the store. This could be the case with a low publicity phone release like the TP2. I don't know if I would discount July 25th just yet...
Old 07-24-2009, 12:38 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I'm sure many of you already knew this, but I just found out that Sprint is no longer carrying the original Touch Pro. I spoke with the rep while in the store and she said that they don't always know a new phone is coming and often don't find out til it arrives at the store. This could be the case with a low publicity phone release like the TP2. I don't know if I would discount July 25th just yet...

No one is discounting anything..we just want our phone..>.>...I mean we are eager to give them money..why are they refusing?

Cant they get it into their heads that most people that wanted the Pre already got it...
________
Medical marijuana card

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!? flippin hilarious, i just read all 33 pgs
Old 07-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
Everyone has been saying the 6975 is the TP2, but the only proof is some script indicating a HTC branded phone with 400x800 screen resolution and no keyboard from different sites. The Touch Diamond 2 falls into that category too... why can't the 6975 be the Touch Diamond 2. I have known some reps that can't tell the difference between a red sock and a white sock, so what makes you think the cellbrite is correct, perhaps someone thought it was the Touch Pro2 but in reality it was the Touch Diamond 2 (NOT whitestone or TP2, etc.).

Even some dudes that claims to work for one of the carriers said the TP2 was 6875 on twitter. So this whole thing about Touch Diamond 2 not being a possibility before the Touch Pro 2 is sort of one sided. In the previous release, the Touch Diamond came before the Touch Pro. I agree the FCC filing for the TP2 is pretty convincing but perhaps someone didn't see the Touch Diamond 2 FCC approval, who knows.

Then again what do I know. Just thought I would chime in about the next Sprint release. I hope the Diamond2 gets released, because the Hero does not look too special, especially that CHIN. YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT THING. Looked like the HTC HERO was happy to see my FACE or something.

Anyways... good thread and awesome speculation.
doesn't this make a lot of sense? i mean the mogul was the 6800 and TP1 was 6850 and the original touch was the 6900 and the touch diamond 6950, so doesn't it make a 'ell of a lot of sense that the 6975 would be the Diamond2? i dunno, just seems thats how the model numbers would progress
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2