PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2 Spotted in the wild

looks sweet...I'll wait til I see a review or people's responses before I jump ship from my touch pro...I'm not feeling the TF3D interface anymore since using wm 6.5 chrome interface...it's a lot more finger friendly with the big icons in the start menu too...only thing that's hard to press now is the start button...is there a way to map the start button to one of the hard buttons?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre,HTC Touch Pro2

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21

Im not sure they should be releasing this phone so close to the release of the palm pre. Sprint needs to focus on advertising this phone as much as tmobile,verizon and att do with their exclusive(as of right now) phones. Once again sprint will waste an opportunity to pull customers away from the other providers because of the lack of advertising..
Old 05-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint in June

Wow june? That's fast! I hope so...or sometime this summer would be nice! As long as it took sprint to get the touch pro never thought the tp2 would come to sprint this soon I thought we was looking at dec 09 for this puppy. Guess we will find out soon enough!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 05-19-2009, 09:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

meatstick is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by remydakid View Post
and i j*zz !n my pants.
Same goes for me.
This has to be the best news ive heard in a while(and i just graduated yesterday... how sad is that)

I have a mogul now with a cracked screen so the touch screen is dead I have to resort to hardware keys and its two years old so the battery is gone two after a full nights charge I literally get less than five minutes of talk time before it dies. Ive been holding off on getting a new phone because i was waiting for this one and anticipating an October release so this is great.

Thanks for sharing the info.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

boomhower is becoming a great contributor

Much sooner that expected. Since their is not going to be SERO on the Pre this looks like my next phone. My upgrade isn't until August so I have some time to see how the durability is.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Can't come soon enough!! Adios Touch PRO! That theme ain't cutting it though
Old 05-19-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

wooten409 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to wooten409

Has this release date been confirmed? I mean, I know it says June on that link but didnt a leaked sprint roadmap just confirm the release date to be in the 4th quarter? Not to mention how the Current Touch Pro was delayed 80,000 times
Old 05-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
OMG i love what they did with the back!
You like the heart design?! See all those little recessed squares? have fun cleaning the dirt and crap out of there. (I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want it.)

Old 05-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Nice phone...gotta have it..but really june? Tp just came out on sprint end of last year and the pre dropping june...makes ya go hmmmm
Old 05-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No pre for me means TP2. I'm eligible for an upgrade too. Perfect timing. Hope the dates hold true.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2