PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 04:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost

Matthew1034 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Matthew1034
Boost Mobile TP2 - Data works, voice and text do not

I've had my TP2 fully-working on Boost for about a year. For the last month, I've been getting an error 67 that my SPCS username and password were incorrect. I tried every provisioning cab I could find, tried manual provisioning, tried Calukin's data profile update, etc. No luck.

Today, I read about an EPST command, ##RTN#. This did a hard reset and, I assume, reversed all of the provisioning settings to default. After the phone reset, my data is back, but now I have no voice or texting capabilities. I have, again, tried every form of provisioning. I just don't know what to do.

tl;dr Had voice and text but no data. Did ##RTN#. Data works, voice and texts do not. Provisioning hasn't remedied anything.

PPCG, perhaps one of you know of a setting in EPST that I need to tweak (M.IP profile or something). Maybe someone could post their non-personal Boost TP2 M.IP values.

Any idea what in EPST I should be looking for?
Old 10-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

This thread has several helpful links and info:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...bile-help.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
##rtn#, epst, error 67, provisioning, tp2 boost