PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Instinct
Carrier: sprint

pistu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bluetooth error

I get the msg "error in loading the bluetooth stack 0x1".. I tried looking up the forum and the net i get the same questions but wasnt able to find a solution I even hard reset the phone still get the same message. I kinda gave up and looking up to the gurus here to point me towards a solution... I even have the BTTrayCE in the start up folder..
thanks in advance.
Touch pro2 wm 6.5

Last edited by pistu; 04-21-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: bluetooth error

Did you install any battery savings cabs? If so, try uninstalling.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I did a hard reset and did not install anything after that .. still getting the error.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:16 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Have you tried turning on a bluetooth headset or device then make sure it is set to be discoverable then try to pair it with your device?
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

if this is related to the stupid widcom stack on our TP2 im literally going to LMAO !!!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah didnt work.. i tried both with my bluetooth headset and also thru my computer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Have you tried turning on a bluetooth headset or device then make sure it is set to be discoverable then try to pair it with your device?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

What is widcom stack? sorry noob when it comes to these things, if you have a solution to this can you let me know where to find it? I can try that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
if this is related to the stupid widcom stack on our TP2 im literally going to LMAO !!!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
What is widcom stack? sorry noob when it comes to these things, if you have a solution to this can you let me know where to find it? I can try that as well.
I have been efortlessly trying to fix this . FOr some reason , HTC went with a WIDCOMM bluetooth stack , in short , its the bluetooth type , where other devices use the Microsoft Bluetooth stack . THe microsoft stack is more common and a lot of devices pair with it well , as well as a lot of software is designed for use with the microsoft bluetooth stack .
Old 04-21-2011, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ohh its not a pairing issue.. my bluetooth just doesnt turn on in my phone. When I try to turn it on I get the error message cant turn bluetooth on and some bluetooth stack erro 0x1.. I saw a cab BTStack TP2, dont know if I should install it if i couldnt figure out by end of day I am going to try and install it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I have been efortlessly trying to fix this . FOr some reason , HTC went with a WIDCOMM bluetooth stack , in short , its the bluetooth type , where other devices use the Microsoft Bluetooth stack . THe microsoft stack is more common and a lot of devices pair with it well , as well as a lot of software is designed for use with the microsoft bluetooth stack .
Old 04-21-2011, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

great.. the BTTP2 cab didnt work either... not sure what else to do at this to turn on my bluetooth.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2