PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   bluetooth error (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=142953)

pistu 04-21-2011 12:39 AM

bluetooth error

I get the msg "error in loading the bluetooth stack 0x1".. I tried looking up the forum and the net i get the same questions but wasnt able to find a solution I even hard reset the phone still get the same message. I kinda gave up and looking up to the gurus here to point me towards a solution... I even have the BTTrayCE in the start up folder..
thanks in advance.
Touch pro2 wm 6.5

kozmo 04-21-2011 12:49 AM

Re: bluetooth error

Did you install any battery savings cabs? If so, try uninstalling.

pistu 04-21-2011 12:58 AM

I did a hard reset and did not install anything after that .. still getting the error.

horndoctor 04-21-2011 04:16 AM

Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Have you tried turning on a bluetooth headset or device then make sure it is set to be discoverable then try to pair it with your device?

elesbb 04-21-2011 09:22 AM

if this is related to the stupid widcom stack on our TP2 im literally going to LMAO !!!

pistu 04-21-2011 11:28 AM

Yeah didnt work.. i tried both with my bluetooth headset and also thru my computer..

Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 2088177)
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Have you tried turning on a bluetooth headset or device then make sure it is set to be discoverable then try to pair it with your device?

pistu 04-21-2011 11:29 AM

What is widcom stack? sorry noob when it comes to these things, if you have a solution to this can you let me know where to find it? I can try that as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2088211)
if this is related to the stupid widcom stack on our TP2 im literally going to LMAO !!!

elesbb 04-21-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pistu (Post 2088277)
What is widcom stack? sorry noob when it comes to these things, if you have a solution to this can you let me know where to find it? I can try that as well.

I have been efortlessly trying to fix this . FOr some reason , HTC went with a WIDCOMM bluetooth stack , in short , its the bluetooth type , where other devices use the Microsoft Bluetooth stack . THe microsoft stack is more common and a lot of devices pair with it well , as well as a lot of software is designed for use with the microsoft bluetooth stack .

pistu 04-21-2011 12:35 PM

ohh its not a pairing issue.. my bluetooth just doesnt turn on in my phone. When I try to turn it on I get the error message cant turn bluetooth on and some bluetooth stack erro 0x1.. I saw a cab BTStack TP2, dont know if I should install it if i couldnt figure out by end of day I am going to try and install it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2088307)
I have been efortlessly trying to fix this . FOr some reason , HTC went with a WIDCOMM bluetooth stack , in short , its the bluetooth type , where other devices use the Microsoft Bluetooth stack . THe microsoft stack is more common and a lot of devices pair with it well , as well as a lot of software is designed for use with the microsoft bluetooth stack .

pistu 04-21-2011 02:00 PM

great.. the BTTP2 cab didnt work either... not sure what else to do at this to turn on my bluetooth.