PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Mr. Redlegs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SX Radio 2 CAB not working

I had always used SX Radio to listen to XM on my Touch 2, but for the past few weeks the cab won't play songs and says that it's unavailable when I launch the app. Does anyone else know why this isn't working and why?
Old 10-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Redlegs
I had always used SX Radio to listen to XM on my Touch 2, but for the past few weeks the cab won't play songs and says that it's unavailable when I launch the app. Does anyone else know why this isn't working and why?
Try uninstalling the app and then soft reset. Then reinstall it and set it up again. If that doesn't work it may not have the correct permissions to access XM anymore which means it's unsupported and you may have to find a different app to use.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: SX Radio 2 CAB not working

try slacker radio its much better in every respect. better audio quality, better stations,etc. the cab for it is attached to the end of my post.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SlackerRadio.CAB (796.5 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eric12341; 10-27-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2

yazyazoo is just getting started

Have you tried this out. It's for Sirius and it might work.

Just listened to Howard Stern.

GeeksToolbox Forums
Old 10-27-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
try slacker radio its much better in every respect. better audio quality, better stations,etc. the cab for it is attached to the end of my post.
I've used slacker and to say it compares to Sirius or XM, in my opinion, is a farce. And regardless, he's looking for a cab for XM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
Have you tried this out. It's for Sirius and it might work.

Just listened to Howard Stern.

GeeksToolbox Forums
Nope, just for sirius signons and although they're one big happy family now, you still can't use sirius to listen to XMa nd vice-versa.

You can always go to select radio or wunder radio (can't remember which one), although it's a pay app, but works for both sirius and XM along with a ton of other stations. Or go check out the forum for SX< they may have a fix up. It happens every so often when Sirius or XM changes stuff in their system.

OP: Here's a link from the developer of SX regarding some issues the app was having. http://forums.geekstoolbox.com/showt...on-1.0.1035989

Last edited by fishingmedic; 10-27-2010 at 04:46 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2