PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2>Epic4g>?
Carrier: sprint

rastarob619 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ear piece stopped working on sprint tp2

i am hoping some one would know of a fix for this i am flashed on an energy rom and it just stopped working today out of the blue i cant really take to a sprint store because i drive a truck and wont have any home time for another 3 weeks i have already done a hard reset should i flash back to a sprint stock rom any ideas would be appreciated
Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ear piece stopped working on sprint tp2

call customer support and see what they have to say. explain to them that you drive trucks and are unable to take it to a store. they may be hesitant and insist you take it to a store, thats when you ask for a supervisor and hope they are willing to send you a replacement. i have found that the supervisors seem more willing to help make you happy and have the power to make a few exceptions...
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2>Epic4g>?
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

rastarob619 is becoming a great contributor

puff from moco what up man i already have a replacement on stand by for whenever i get some home time phone started ****ing up on me 3 months ago when i left the worst outcome is im gonna have to wait it would just be nice if there was a quick fix these WP7 phones better hurry up
Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nothing much man, just chilling. o that sucks to have a phone act up on you away from home. i dont know of any quick fixes, it sounds like a hardware issue to me. i just got a replacement the other day myself. i can wait for WP7 either, im all over the first thing with a slide out keyboard
Old 09-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastarob619
i am hoping some one would know of a fix for this i am flashed on an energy rom and it just stopped working today out of the blue i cant really take to a sprint store because i drive a truck and wont have any home time for another 3 weeks i have already done a hard reset should i flash back to a sprint stock rom any ideas would be appreciated
I say if you flash your shipped rom and your earpiece still doesn't work then yes you need a repair or replacement. Flashing the shipped rom may be the only way to tell.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2