PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Vodafone UK
Threadstarter

SMF_12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bit of help please with text colour

GTX theme is being a right bitch to remove :@
Old 09-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMF_12
i actually gave that a go before the GTX theme and it didnt evan work. like i couldnt find it in the theme list or anywere on the phone. ill try once more tho.
They install with cabs. Just download the one you want and save it to device memory somewhere like My Documents. Then click on the cab to install. That's what I meant by following his directions.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

SMF_12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

They install with cabs. Just download the one you want and save it to device memory somewhere like My Documents. Then click on the cab to install. That's what I meant by following his directions.
i just tried it again and it didnt work, then i turned on htc sense and there it was, turned it off and its gone again.

so thats no use to me cos i dont use sense on my phone.

thanks tho
Old 09-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

i just tried it again and it didnt work, then i turned on htc sense and there it was, turned it off and its gone again.

so thats no use to me cos i dont use sense on my phone.

thanks tho
What do you use?
If you don't use Sense then I recommend you flash the shipped 6.1 rom. It is more stable than the 6.5 stock rom.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

SMF_12 is a n00b

my set up foor the home screen is...

date
windows live
easy today launcher or iphone today cut down to 2 or 3 lines

atm im using easy today launcher.

phones goin back to htc today hopefully cos its got a few lil things that are annoying me.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

SMF_12 is a n00b

so anyone got any other ideas for me to try as i get my phone back tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Well, all of the text from WinMo is usually white by default. If you are seeing black text then that may be text generated by or part of something else that is installed like your easy today launcher.
I have no clue if you can change font colors within for those apps.
If you are using the standard WinMo Today screen with add-ons then I think you can change colors on just about everything with the UI-Tweaker app. Here is a link to UI-Tweaker:

http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...er-v0-5-3.html

Last edited by horndoctor; 10-11-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:04 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

SMF_12 is a n00b

the today screen is ok with the font colours, its when i start going into the menue, half the text in there is in white and half is in black.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Quote:
the today screen is ok with the font colours, its when i start going into the menue, half the text in there is in white and half is in black.
Which menu?
The Start Menu?
Maybe a screenshot would help us.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2