PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
gfreek's Taskbar - Modded for CDMA WM6.5

I was working with gfreek a long time ago to release a CDMA version of his taskbar...since he has gone missing, I figured I'd post the CDMA version.

(MM's mod was for 6.1, this is for 6.5)

All credit goes to gfreek for his icons!

I have been using this on VzW MR1 and MR2. No idea if it will work on Sprint, etc...

I have NOT tested the CAB so let me know if it works OK...(I would test but my screen does not work anymore...).

*NOTE - I have it setup to change the signal strength from 7 bars to 5 bars. If you want it back to 7 change this key:

Code:
HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA\SignalStrengthLevel
5 = 5 bars
7 = 7 bars
Here is the link to gfreek's thread over on xda
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520547
*Please note most of the icons I used were from v5, not v6
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenie.jpg (6.7 KB, 165 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab gfreek_ WM6.5_Taskbar_CDMA_mod_by_nayr1482.cab (6.92 MB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nayr1482; 08-17-2010 at 09:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: gfreek's Taskbar - Modded for CDMA WM6.5

really?
Old 08-24-2010, 01:54 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

you mean gadetfreak?? didnt he leave and goto EDTP??? actually whatever happened to all those guys that migrated to EDTP?? does that site still run?
Old 08-24-2010, 02:04 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
you mean gadetfreak?? didnt he leave and goto EDTP??? actually whatever happened to all those guys that migrated to EDTP?? does that site still run?
isnt it mobile underground now? pretty sure it is and still going.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
beats me - i only knew him as gfreek. he took over a project of Brian's...
MightyMike had modified gfreeks 6.1 version for CDMA devices.
i also remember this set having the name Spike McNeo or something like that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2