PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
where is mightymike?

I haven't seen him around since june, bit after his last TP2 release.. wondering if i missed somethiing?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

wakko69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to wakko69 Send a message via Yahoo to wakko69
Wink Re: where is mightymike?

He is working on a secret level 3 project for the Government. They have him in abandon missile complex in the mid-west. Nevertheless, this all hush hush

Mighty Mike, Thank you for serving you country wherever you are.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: where is mightymike?

his profile says he's online...so he's still around.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 08-05-2010, 02:04 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post
He is working on a secret level 3 project for the Government. They have him in abandon missile complex in the mid-west. Nevertheless, this all hush hush

midwest canada?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post

i think not, since Mike is Canadian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
I haven't seen him around since june, bit after his last TP2 release.. wondering if i missed somethiing?
he's Around, he is an mod for the site so he is still here, But he has gotten bored w/ Winmo and his TP2. He has been messing around with the Desire for a little bit while he waits for WP7 to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
midwest canada?
you beat me to it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

In before the shutdow... Wait... Let me stay on topic so my post doesn't get deleted.

Mike is probably working on his newest release.

I already know this whole thread is going to the off topic section anyway.

p.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:06 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Mikee hooked up with HTC, they cooking sum isht up for WIN7, take my words for it,
Old 08-05-2010, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post

he's Around, he is an mod for the site so he is still here, But he has gotten bored w/ Winmo and his TP2. He has been messing around with the Desire for a little bit while he waits for WP7 to come out.
yea, i was wondering b/c he hasn't released anything in a while, wasn't sure if he decided to work with android, or if the 06/20 build was a final release from him, or what the story was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Mikee hooked up with HTC, they cooking sum isht up for WIN7, take my words for it,
haha. deal. hopefully mike can get 'em to figure out this whole backward compatibility situation. it's gonna end up bein THE dealbreaker for me.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
yea, i was wondering b/c he hasn't released anything in a while, wasn't sure if he decided to work with android, or if the 06/20 build was a final release from him, or what the story was..

haha. deal. hopefully mike can get 'em to figure out this whole backward compatibility situation. it's gonna end up bein THE dealbreaker for me.
Whats funny is that someone just asked the same question over in the MR thread...and Mike himself jumped in and said that "He's still alive and using his TP2" =D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
In before the shutdow... Wait... Let me stay on topic so my post doesn't get deleted.

Mike is probably working on his newest release.

I already know this whole thread is going to the off topic section anyway.

p.
A new release would be sweet, but we'll have to wait and see.
oh and totally off topic your avatar is hillarious! Its like a really bad car wreck. You dont really want to look at it, but you cant help it.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

haha yea, i saw that over there. maybe he saw this thread too.

lotsa chefs going over to android these days, so u never know!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2