PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6700, xv6800, xv6850, xv6875, xv6900, xv6975,
Carrier: vzw

hemanolio is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wish I had a lanyard

Has anyone found a good lanyard setup. like a cool case with a lanyard hole?
Old 07-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Wish I had a lanyard

your tp2 has a lanyard hole... i use one that came with a digital camera...
Old 07-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanolio View Post
Has anyone found a good lanyard setup. like a cool case with a lanyard hole?
There's a small hole on the battery cover. Remove the cover, stick the strap through the hole, and hook it into the prong on the back of the phone.

If you need more help, here's the section of the user manual (originally from the TP1, but they have the same lanyard setup)

EDIT: Forgot link, here you go: http://www.retrevo.com/pdf/23295ci25...+Strap+Holder/

Last edited by [sammich]; 07-26-2010 at 12:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

I personally never felt comfortable using that method. I mean like do you just use a tiny one so you can hold the phone without the risk of dropping it? Or do you actually hang it from your neck?

I could not (personally) hang my phone from my neck, I don't like the fact of having it out in the open swinging around like that (god knows what could get spilled on it, or if it swings into a door or something random that with my luck, would happen to me, lol)
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728
Old 07-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OP, are you talking about something like this..... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89388
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

My apologies, I forgot to paste the link. I updated my post above

Last edited by [sammich]; 09-26-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
I personally never felt comfortable using that method. I mean like do you just use a tiny one so you can hold the phone without the risk of dropping it? Or do you actually hang it from your neck?

I could not (personally) hang my phone from my neck, I don't like the fact of having it out in the open swinging around like that (god knows what could get spilled on it, or if it swings into a door or something random that with my luck, would happen to me, lol)
i use the small one that goes around your wrist. i wouldnt hang it from my neck either... i tried that with my mogul and it didnt work out too well lol.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I always hang my TP2 from my neck just in case I fall and I can't get up.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6700, xv6800, xv6850, xv6875, xv6900, xv6975,
Carrier: vzw
Threadstarter

hemanolio is just getting started

Score. I know im late even reading this, but you've still enlightened me!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Much appreciate this thread!!!

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2