PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: t-mobile

balla8ights is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need help touch pro 2 stuck on tri color screen after flash

Ok so i flashed my touch pro 2, was working fine till yesterday when i rebooted it. then a four color screen apeared:
RHOD210 32M MI-BC
SPL-0.85.0LINEX
MicroP(LED) 0*0a
MicroP(KEY) 0*04
TURBO HW/TURBO SW
BUNCHED NUMBERS with a lilttle bit showing as code error and please try again

at the end of the screen is written "serial" and as i plug it to the computer it becomes "usb". also the phone is showing RUUNBH in the top right hand corner

i have already hard reseted the phone (the only time it allowed me..), and i've upgraded the ROM from the htc web site.
still nothing moves.. im stuck on that cold boot screen!
anybody can help as i dont know what to do!?d my tp2 and went and downloaded a windows mobile 6.5 and i have
Old 07-25-2010, 12:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: need help touch pro 2 stuck on tri color screen after flash

sounds like you flashed a CDMA rom on your GSM device
Old 07-25-2010, 12:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
sounds like you flashed a CDMA rom on your GSM device
but it was "working fine" is odd to me?
Old 07-25-2010, 12:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Try reflashing to stck rom again.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

balla8ights is a n00b

first i flashed the phone that when it was working fine then i downloaded the windows mobile 6.5 and ran it thats when the bootloader screen got stuck do u know how to fix it
Old 07-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

balla8ights is a n00b

yeah i think i did to does that mean the phone is bricked or can it still be revived.and it also wont connect to windows sync
Old 07-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

balla8ights is a n00b

how can i do that because it wont connect to windows sync and i do not know any other way
Old 07-25-2010, 12:59 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by balla8ights View Post
how can i do that because it wont connect to windows sync and i do not know any other way
first off did you put a cdma rom on gsm phone? you can sd card flash also. are you even unlocked?
Old 07-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

press down vol then power button and the with the pen press in the red next to voldown key. It should take you to tri color. Once it is done connect usb and it should say usb in the front.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:03 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
press down vol then power button and the with the pen press in the red next to voldown key. It should take you to tri color. Once it is done connect usb and it should say usb in the front.
hes on tri color screen now. (stuck)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2