PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 03:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tarp21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Get a load of this!!!

I can't see the programming of my phone anymore with my MSL code! My wife's TP2 is the same. Only 3 months ago we could view and edit our programming, but not anymore! Now it is only showing the MDN number and MSID number and no other options. I called and spoke with a sprint tech support person and he checked everything possible. Was on the phone with him for 2 hrs! He said that possibly when we updated the profile and PRL that sprint must have changed something to not allow further programming to be capable! Has anyone had this problem? I wanted to check on some things I changed 3 months ago and now I can't! I can't even view the life timer on the phones now! WTF??? He said for me to take them to the sprint repair center and see what they have to say about it. I keep missing calls at home without my phone ringing, wife's is OK. For crying out loud, I just want to see how fast my phone is polling the cell tower and if it's the same as I changed it 3 months ago. Got an airave on the way to see if that helps my phone. Hell, I've even flashed radios a few times to see if that keeps me from missin calls but I still miss them! They won't give me a new phone because it checked out fine at the store through their tests! I tell you what, this phone is about to find a brick wall and I'll go back to a "smarter, non-smart" phone if I have to! Anyone else having these problems and can't access their programming on their phone anymore?

Last edited by tarp21; 07-20-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Get a load of this!!!

Try ##DATA# and ##PST#

Also try executing the program itself by navigating to the Windows folder and running epst.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tarp21 is a n00b

Well crap. All I had to do was check out my saved threads and would have found this info! I had forgot how to do this and could have saved me alot of time. Checked my programming easily and all is well. Thanks quick99si for reminding me. I'm an idiot! I hope the airave helps because I had changed my SCI to 0 and left ACCOLC at 9 along time ago and still miss calls at home. I'm on CDMA only and the DSST setting for call to voicemail on data has always been off. Doesn't make sense to me. I must just have a bad phone at home even though I've done all these things. Wife's phone is all the same and doesn't happen to her. This is interesting to say the least.

Last edited by tarp21; 07-20-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Yeah... Don't forget that the search field is your friend... Visit it often and it'll be nice to you.
p.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2