PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: ATT

doc808 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Metro PCS Help tp2!!! PT2

I have a sprint touch pro 2 trying to flash it to metro pcs. BUT I ran to a wall. I loaded the 0024.prl( and tried others) on it from http://corolada.com/prl/metropcs/. but everytime I call *228 it states "welcome to verizon wireless programming" My question is simple. How can I make it work for metro pcs and not Verizon???

I think it is roaming(because it has a pic of a "world" (enegry rom) on top of the phone. How do i turn that off?

Last edited by doc808; 07-16-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Metro PCS Help tp2!!! PT2

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88290
Old 07-17-2010, 12:34 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

i think hes already been there. hes refering to steps 9 and 10 in his post with all the coranado stuff.

Old 07-17-2010, 02:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i think hes already been there. hes refering to steps 9 and 10 in his post with all the coranado stuff.
it sounds like he hasn't done step 13 yet. houdini flash. once he does that it should work. If it still doesn't work, then i think that just means that he's not in a Metro PCS coverage area. Roaming.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2