PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What The F@!* Going on?

wouldn't surprise me if the TP2 is on its way out. a buddy of mine is having the same problem... sprint gave him the Samsung Moment. He says he likes it a lot because it has android 2.2.. (he downloaded the upgrade)

Old 06-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
wouldn't surprise me if the TP2 is on its way out. a buddy of mine is having the same problem... sprint gave him the Samsung Moment. He says he likes it a lot because it has android 2.2.. (he downloaded the upgrade)
I would really like to see where he got 2.2 for the moment, can you post a link because I don't believe its out for the moment.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I would really like to see where he got 2.2 for the moment, can you post a link because I don't believe its out for the moment.
I just did a small amount of googling and everything is just speculation about the moment getting 2.2, so I to would like to see a link if possible please.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

Quote:

I Just called the guy on it. No he doesnt have 2.2 for the Moment. ( Even though he bragged about it like he had it and thats why he was happy to get rid of his tp2) He says he was referring to the custom froyo rom.. (droid only)

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/06/15...angerade-v1-0/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
I Just called the guy on it. No he doesnt have 2.2 for the Moment. ( Even though he bragged about it like he had it and thats why he was happy to get rid of his tp2) He says he was referring to the custom froyo rom.. (droid only)

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/06/15...angerade-v1-0/
Thanks for the link.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Threadstarter

qgreen03 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to qgreen03
Re: What is going on?

the sprint store ordered the tp2 a week ago for me and its still not in the warehouse, they said just keep checkin back. thats what i will keep doing i will wait for the evo price to drop or buy it off sumone for the low. i really dont wanna pay 400 for a phone i did that befor and look what im going through!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: What is going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qgreen03 View Post
the sprint store ordered the tp2 a week ago for me and its still not in the warehouse, they said just keep checkin back. thats what i will keep doing i will wait for the evo price to drop or buy it off sumone for the low. i really dont wanna pay 400 for a phone i did that befor and look what im going through!

I would get a little more aggressive with em.....you would be surprised at how they can get things done....I cannot give out my full secret...but I know if I wanted an Evo bad enough I could get one for almost nothing I am sure....

I would start with a supervisor....it is unacceptable to be waiting for a phone....hint.....you need it for work like now...got to let em know your needs....and other carriers will support your needs...
Old 06-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
My local sprint stores seemed to have pulled there TP2's. looks like its close to it's way out.
well, have to think it's almost a year old now and with the typical time frame in the past we would've already seen it's replacement from MWC its just that this year we didn't because of MS throwing a kink in the works. whatever ends up being the TP3 will likely be out sept or oct so yeah supplies are probably getting constrained
Old 06-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
well, have to think it's almost a year old now and with the typical time frame in the past we would've already seen it's replacement from MWC its just that this year we didn't because of MS throwing a kink in the works. whatever ends up being the TP3 will likely be out sept or oct so yeah supplies are probably getting constrained
Well what ever the TP3 turns out to be I think the earliest we will see it is the holiday season November-December time frame and WP7 on it, of course that's just speculation but that would be my best guess.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Well what ever the TP3 turns out to be I think the earliest we will see it is the holiday season November-December time frame and WP7 on it, of course that's just speculation but that would be my best guess.
could depend, LG keeps insisting that they're launching the first WP7 in Sept, I don't think HTC (and Samsung especially) would let LG have that for too long

although it is suspicious that somehow HTC has been able to close the company faucet when it comes to WP7

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
touch pro 2