PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

P90wn3r is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help a Budd out.....Unlock Sprint TP2

I have a TP2 that can no longer be used on sprint as we disagree on the terms of my bill. So...what do I need to do to get this phone ready to be used on either boost or verizon, or any other carrier that these phones can be utilized on?

I'm looking for ... someone knowledged in the area who doesn't mind saying use this, then this, then this, and you're good to go. No search feature can ever replace the experience and knowledge of a power user.

What I'm NOT looking for....the post *****s who bloat sites like this telling someone to search for it, when it's posts exactly like that which make searching for such resolves take 5x longer due to posts that have absolutely NO RELEAVANCE to the question at hand. (You know who you are, so just skip this post)
Old 06-08-2010, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Help a Budd out.....Unlock Sprint TP2

Well first things first, if you want to flash your phone to a different service you have to first pick one... Such as Metro PCS or something...

Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung s3 BABY!!!!

pmeunier is keeping up the good workpmeunier is keeping up the good work

Actually if you flashed to one of Timberwolfs All carrier ROM's you'd have a choice after installing as to which carrier you want to provision for. I'm pretty sure other ROM's have this feature as well but I am familier with Timberwolf
Old 06-08-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90wn3r View Post
I have a TP2 that can no longer be used on sprint as we disagree on the terms of my bill. So...what do I need to do to get this phone ready to be used on either boost or verizon, or any other carrier that these phones can be utilized on?

I'm looking for ... someone knowledged in the area who doesn't mind saying use this, then this, then this, and you're good to go. No search feature can ever replace the experience and knowledge of a power user.

What I'm NOT looking for....the post *****s who bloat sites like this telling someone to search for it, when it's posts exactly like that which make searching for such resolves take 5x longer due to posts that have absolutely NO RELEAVANCE to the question at hand. (You know who you are, so just skip this post)

boost mobile, as far as I know, will only activate sprint phones that have a clean esn, in other words, if you stuck sprint with a unpaid bill, your phone was reported stolen, or thing's of that nature, you cannot use your tp2 on boost

metro pcs, you just need to find someone competent enough to flash it that will not charge you out the bunghole.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-08-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
metro pcs, you just need to find someone competent enough to flash it that will not charge you out the bunghole.
or he could just do it himself...
Old 06-08-2010, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
or he could just do it himself...
true, but
1. we don't know how competent this person is with thing's of that nature
2. Idk, I just dont like numbering things lol
Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 3 & Evo 5G

mikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good workmikewest is keeping up the good work

He could also do a carrier unlock, and insert a SIM card...
Old 06-08-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
true, but
1. we don't know how competent this person is with thing's of that nature
2. Idk, I just dont like numbering things lol
hahaha point well taken...
Old 06-08-2010, 04:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

help a member out, post in correct forum. (tp2 not upgrades)
Old 06-08-2010, 05:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
help a member out, post in correct forum. (tp2 not upgrades)
I didn't even know that was you darren. I just kept noticing this strange avatar appearing everywhere. Who/what is that anyway ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
unlock sprint tp2