PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 02:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: us cellular
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: make $15.00

Trying to add a background and a new clock.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

You need to make sure that the changes you're going to make are compatable with the ROM you're using. Do you know off hand if you're on a 6.1 or 6.5 version? Is it still stock uscc? Do you have any other mods on the phone? In all honesty, your best bet is to take a little bit to read up on what you want to do, not just jump into it saying I want this, this and this. Understand what you're doing and we'll all be here to help. first things first though, make sure all your contacts are backed up, since it you load something that borks your phone, you may need to do a hard reset which will erase all of that data.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b

ThIm new so I tried to save my contact but I dont know how? I have read alot but I cant understand everything. Its very vague on alot of things being written.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclep23 View Post
I would like to change up my phones graphics I seen someone have like the hulk on there today sreen and there menus and clock changed up. Just want something different.I really like Taz but Ill take what I can get. Thanks for your interest.
Here's a taz wallpaper i sized for the TP2,

if your interested in different color flip clocks for the TP2, like different colored numbers or just a complete theme, I made a few here

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

unclep23 is a n00b

I love it how would I put this and a new clock on my phone?
Old 05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Trying to add a background and a new clock.
Can you post a link to the background you are trying to install and a link to the clock you are trying to install.

Most app's that you can install on a Window's Mobile device come in what are referred to as a .cab file. that is just like a .exe file on your PC. to install the .cab file, move it over to your Phone ether on the main memory or on the storage card if you have it installed. use the File Explorer to navigate where you put the file. than click on that file and it will start to install. if it prompts you to ether install on device or storage card I would recommend installing it to the device.

Quote:
ThIm new so I tried to save my contact but I dont know how? I have read alot but I cant understand everything. Its very vague on alot of things being written.
Where are your contact's currently stored right now, are you using a program like Outlook, Gmail or Hotmail, something along those lines. that would be important information to know as to how to get your contacts installed on your phone.

Also Take some time reading in the below link, it's kinda like a begginers guide to Windows Mobile.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...-0/Basics.aspx

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-28-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
I love it how would I put this and a new clock on my phone?
well to make it easy so you don't have to download anything, just save the image to your PC, then when you have your phone connected to the PC, right click the image you want saved to your phone and do "send to (phone name here)"

its the easiest way to transfer

then when you go to your phone (depending on the version of sense ui)

slide all the way over the settings tab, then choose "personalize"
it will load a list of images, if it doesn't show the image you just uploaded, go to the albums soft key on the screen and do All it will load all the images on the phone

tap the image you want to use as your wallpaper then it will take you to the home screen.

and then voila, it should be changed

heres another version of the wallpaper, i noticed the sense clock was blocking taz's face, this one doesn't on sense 2.1

when i loaded it on my TP2, it looks like taz is holding the flip clock like he's about to eat it. its almost perfect!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

unclep23,

take a look at the themes, wallpapers, clocks, etc. in this forum and its subforums. You will probably find what you need. Keep in mind your Pro2 is in WVGA resolution, so be sure it says that on anything you download.

If you see something you like and want to donate to someone go for it.

If someone wants to specifically take up unclep23 on his $15 proposition, feel free to hit him with a PM.

If you run into something you can't find by searching, post up a thread asking for what you want and one of our esteemed themers will more than likely whip it up pretty fast.

and as always, have a nice day
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2