PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 04:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: start my car using touch pro 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool2269 View Post
for now only ifone and Blackberry

http://www.viper.com/smartstart/
when i had this it didnt matter what kinda phone you had, i would just use any land line or cell phone to call.
then again this was about 8-9 years back
Old 05-30-2010, 10:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

John1 is just getting started

Wow this is cool!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I have a viper 5701 on my eclipse. I doubt they will be making an ap for WM but since I'm getting an EVO I hope an android ap is in the works. Still not something that is really needed and the module is kinda expensive but it would be a cool thing to show off. I also have a stick so the remote start has to be "set" every time you wanna use it. You just have to push 1 button before getting out of the car. The car stays running while you get out, then when you arm the system the car shuts off. This way the viper knows the car is in neutral. If I open a door the remote start becomes disabled and I have to re-peat the procedure. I have got so use to it that it's really not that big of deal anymore. I thought about trying to disable it but if for whatever reason the car was left in gear it would be bad news.

Last edited by Sim-X; 05-30-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I have a viper 5701 on my eclipse. I doubt they will be making an ap for WM but since I'm getting an EVO I hope an android ap is in the works. Still not something that is really needed and the module is kinda expensive but it would be a cool thing to show off. I also have a stick so the remote start has to be "set" every time you wanna use it. You just have to push 1 button before getting out of the car. The car stays running while you get out, then when you arm the system the car shuts off. This way the viper knows the car is in neutral. If I open a door the remote start becomes disabled and I have to re-peat the procedure. I have got so use to it that it's really not that big of deal anymore. I thought about trying to disable it but if for whatever reason the car was left in gear it would be bad news.
turn the ignition on, then off, push and hold the programming button on the antenna, the alarm will chirp once, keep holding and the alarm will then chirp twice, hold longer still and it will finally chirp three times. let the button go, tap and release once, then push and hold. the siren should chirp once, while still holding the programming button, tap the lock button on the remote. the alarm should chirp twice. you are now in automatic transmission mode. turn the key back on then off to exit programming mode. you can now remote start your vehicle without having to set ready mode. but yes, it will start and run away if you leave it in gear.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

1454 is keeping up the good work1454 is keeping up the good work

Meh.... Just always make sure to pull the Ebrake tight, you'll be good. That's what insurance is for anyway, lol.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:59 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

heck if you had an iPhone you could drive you car with your phone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x5IziyOcAg And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZOqh...eature=related

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 06-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

RHoughton1 is a n00b

Autopage Has a system called C3 which will work on the mobile platform and allow you tracking with more options then the Viper.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Firsttech has a unit call Computrack, It is Gps/Cellular tracking and control unit for your car. I had one on my GT. You can use the internet or text to do whatever, lock/unlock, horn, lights and trigger a remote start on nearly any alarm that has a wire for neg pulse trigger. but you do have to pay for a 1, 3, or 5 year service plan. Its best feature is that if your car is stolen, you dont have to involve local law enforcement if you so desire! worked great on my Mogul.
Yes I still have it, I sold the car awhile back. Be prepared to pay $500 for the unit, then whatever they want for install and the service plan you want, most give a free year with install. But I can testify the pleasure of recovering your car at gunpoint with some friends is one hell of a rush!

Pm me if you want it, Two benjamins and I got paypal.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

But I can testify the pleasure of recovering your car at gunpoint with some friends is one hell of a rush!

perfect for my Bike especially in Fl. There was 2 1/2 semi trailers full of stolen bikes (motorcycles) and parts. up around brooksville fl they found it by a gps tracker (lowjack) on a bike.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2