PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

abba422 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mightyrom today tab customization question

First of all, forgive me if I'm being a tool and posting in the wrong place.
I have spent the past half hour searching for an answer and have found no answers.

I have a TP2, running Mightyrom 5/01/2010, which I recently installed.
It's definitely smoother than wm 6.5, which was shit. However, there are a few things that are missing and I'm trying to find cabs and other fixes to complete the phone.

So here are my questions.

1- I got the visual voicemail working (I have Verizon), and I want to see if there's a way to get the vvm to display on the Today tab like it did on WM 6.5. In addition, is there a way to customize the Today tab so that it's not displaying the Calendar? I'd much rather have a vvm bar with new and total vm's listed.

2- Has anyone figured out how to get mms working with Mightyrom yet? I dlled a .cab called imnuts threaded verizon arcsoft mms, and after install I'm still not getting mms files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would really like to get this phone working well so I don't have to worry about it anymore. The amount of frustration I normally experience with this phone has definitely abated thanks to Mighty Mike, and I can actually turn the screen on when I hit the power button, as opposed to the crap WM 6.5, where you'd sometimes have to soft reset the stupid thing just to get the goddamn backlight and screen to turn on.

That being said, these few small things are all I need to make this thing perfect, and I'm hoping you guys can help out.

Thanks!
Abba
Old 05-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->Vogue->Touch Pro->Curve->Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

sp4150 is just getting started
Re: Mightyrom today tab customization question

for the mms if you have not yet reset the phone you need to before they begin to work as far as the vvm idk i dont know how to use it never used it before so someone else is gonna help you there..but i think the cookie home tab includes call history not sure how much that helps you though
Old 05-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Mightyrom today tab customization question

For question 1, have you tried Co0kies Home Tab? it has ton of customization for the Home Screen and you can set it to no show the calender. Have not used the VVM so don't know what to tell you about that one.

Link for CHT and the Editor

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...98&postcount=4

For the MMS, there are several version's of the Imnuts cab, are you sure you installed the right one. there have been some small issues around with Mighty's auto provisioning not running, have you tried to manually run that too?

Next time it would be best to post this in MightyROM's existing thread or the General forum for the TP2.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2