PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 06:41 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check my math: Cost to move from a TP2 to an Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
So I guess yall whiners plan to just keep old phones and never get anything new just to keep those sero plans huh? Do you think when wp7 comes that they're going to be available on those lines? I mean stop fooling yourselves.. either you're going to have to keep using old phones, start using dumb phones or suck it up and pay for a regular line like everyone else. It's GOING to happen at some point regardless.
If they can get 2 more years out of SERO, why not??? And that will give WP7 a chance to impress or flop.

Old 05-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

In the 1st place. most companies are NOT on a win7 system in offices. Their employees will still need to use the win6/6.5 versions to retrieve & send their info.

Jumping on a bandwagon just because its new isnt always smart. In a couple of yrs when everything catches up & WORKS better IS the smart way. It's going to happen..... But doesn't have to be NOW... Only ones that jump without any real thought are those that are enamored by the newest of everything.. The richest are those that keep it in their pocket.. not give it away without any support.

Quote:
So I guess yall whiners plan to just keep old phones and never get anything new just to keep those sero plans huh? Do you think when wp7 comes that they're going to be available on those lines? I mean stop fooling yourselves.. either you're going to have to keep using old phones, start using dumb phones or suck it up and pay for a regular line like everyone else. It's GOING to happen at some point regardless.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
For the time being, I am most certainly going to keep this "old" crappy phone & my 22.50/month unlimited plan. One day I'll move onto something else, but for the time being, I'm good.

WP7? Huh?? No thanks, I'm not trying to downgrade my software.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Slingplayer coming to Evo http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/27/s...npage_engadget
Old 05-28-2010, 11:10 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
In the 1st place. most companies are NOT on a win7 system in offices. Their employees will still need to use the win6/6.5 versions to retrieve & send their info.

Jumping on a bandwagon just because its new isnt always smart. In a couple of yrs when everything catches up & WORKS better IS the smart way. It's going to happen..... But doesn't have to be NOW... Only ones that jump without any real thought are those that are enamored by the newest of everything.. The richest are those that keep it in their pocket.. not give it away without any support.
Im sorry but with my hero on the 2.1 upgrade I have NO problem with exchange whatsoever. So NO.. No one will NEED winmo and a ton more companies go with blackberries over winmo anyways. Hell a lot more companies are even switching to iphones now. And FYI Android 2.1 DOES work better than 6.5 ALREADY. Ask me how many sleep of deaths ive had... or how many freezes.. or does my phone lag when I have a lot of text. Some of you folks are delusional. Plus there's literally no development for winmo anymore and most of the apps are years old with old interfaces. If you use the phone strictly for business fine ill even give you that.. outside of that I see zero benefit.

Last edited by brownhornet; 05-28-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to pringlet

No Evo Fee . com

http://www.noevofee.com/

I really don't think that this effort will get Sprint to rethink the $10 for 4G access, but what the heck maybe it's worth a shot.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringlet View Post
No Evo Fee . com

http://www.noevofee.com/

I really don't think that this effort will get Sprint to rethink the $10 for 4G access, but what the heck maybe it's worth a shot.
That ridiculous that you have to pay 10 extra a month, even tho most of all the EVO users will not have 4G.

Don't click me
Old 05-28-2010, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tt C6 is keeping up the good worktt C6 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
But yeah my brothers stock Z with 100 shot of nitrous was runnin low 12's high 11's on a stock motor i was like dude WTF hahaha...!!!!

Please stop POLLUTING this site with this nonsese.
Take this crap to a ricer site.

Last edited by tt C6; 05-28-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
Dude......

Calm down
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt C6 View Post
WOW, everything ok over there? Lemme upload you a few cold ones:

It's Friday, man!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2