PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

sureshot007 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Album 3.2 cab?

I have spent the past hour or so and I can't seem to find a cab for the HTC Album 3.2 that is the correct resolution. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 10-31-2010, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: HTC Album 3.2 cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot007 View Post
I have spent the past hour or so and I can't seem to find a cab for the HTC Album 3.2 that is the correct resolution. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
There are lots of HTC Albume 3.2 versions out there. I made you a cab from the a Leo 3.14 ROM (HD2) that I dumped. It supports social networking as long as you have the other required packages. It's zipped because the cab is otherwise too large to attach.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mwalt HTC Album v3.2.20171632.00.zip (8.35 MB, 208 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Threadstarter

sureshot007 is just getting started

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

hey i gotta question... ive been sending alot of stuff to photobucket lately... but i dont seem to have ability to upload into photobucket..

i have album version 3.2(build 2011.3120).. running NRG Jul.17 23673..

i thought i could goto settings>system>uploader and add it there, but theres no menu to add.. its just "status" and "history"

also tried hitting "share icon" on the pic, and finding a way to add a new one, but its not in there either..

i could care less about Facebook,myspace, etc-just want to able to upload to photobucket directly, instead of send it pic mails lol

will the cab posted above fix it for me?? i noticed thats 2017, and mines 2011.. so its obviously alot newer..

thanks
Old 10-31-2010, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hey i gotta question... ive been sending alot of stuff to photobucket lately... but i dont seem to have ability to upload into photobucket..

i have album version 3.2(build 2011.3120).. running NRG Jul.17 23673..

i thought i could goto settings>system>uploader and add it there, but theres no menu to add.. its just "status" and "history"

also tried hitting "share icon" on the pic, and finding a way to add a new one, but its not in there either..

i could care less about Facebook,myspace, etc-just want to able to upload to photobucket directly, instead of send it pic mails lol

will the cab posted above fix it for me?? i noticed thats 2017, and mines 2011.. so its obviously alot newer..

thanks
No, HTC is the one who made it possible to upload things to youtube and facebook. They would either need to add a photobucket option or you would have to somehow alter their code (which would probably be impossible without the source...just guessing as I know next to nothing about programming).
Old 10-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

can someone upload the other packages too? id love to be able to do that on the stock 6.1 rom
Old 11-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
There are lots of HTC Albume 3.2 versions out there. I made you a cab from the a Leo 3.14 ROM (HD2) that I dumped. It supports social networking as long as you have the other required packages. It's zipped because the cab is otherwise too large to attach.
So what are the other packages we need for this? is there a cab available for them?
Old 11-15-2010, 11:29 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
No, HTC is the one who made it possible to upload things to youtube and facebook. They would either need to add a photobucket option or you would have to somehow alter their code (which would probably be impossible without the source...just guessing as I know next to nothing about programming).
that used to be a standard option.. myspace, facebook, flickr, and photobucket... or so I thought.... maybe it was Sprint's BS PicMail(remember the lil blue photo icon PicMail?) that had the photobucket option..

I know Im not just making things up here, photobucket used to be one of those options for Media Upload... hell, even BS flip phones and dumbphones have this option on Sprint - to upload right into photobucket..

oh well, i guess ill just go mess with photobuckets settings so i can just email and PicMail my stuff in to My Albums there... direct upload wouldve been nice though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2