PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon MMS problem??

I am running the Dec 17th NRG Dusk ROM.

It has always worked perfectly for me, so I never updated beyond that.

I have always used the HTC messaging app for both SMS & MMS with no problems.

Today however, I got the "unable to download message" error for an incoming MMS. The MMS was from my son & he sent it a few times & I kept getting that error. The odd thing is, I sent myself an MMS & it worked just fine.

It is not really that big a deal to me as I send/receive about 2 MMS a year, but it has always worked fine before & I'm mainly curious what changed??

~John
Old 05-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon MMS problem??

verizon seems to have some glitches. I called over my vvmail because all sudden thought i got msg saying phone wasnt provisioned for it and did i want to sign up, Needless to say I had to call them and they reset it.

Try deleting the server info, reboot, it will auto load back in but then *228 the phone with option 1.

don;t know if this will help. If you have your phone number in the mms server settings, try removing your phone number too before you reboot. given the version you may need to add those back in so write down where they get entered back into when you finish if you find you need to in the registry. kind of a manual reset for lack of a better word

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2