PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

loader187 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What is the most stable 6.5.x or 6.5 stable rom running sense 2.5?

What is the most stable 6.5.x or 6.5 stable rom running sense 2.5? I want to upgrade to the 2.5 finally and was just wondering everyones opinion. I am on verizon right now and run Mighty roms final 2.1 Rom (love it). Should I wait for the official Sense 2.5 Verizon rom to come out? Does the custom roms based off of sprint's version work fine with Verizon?

Thanks in advance
Old 04-05-2010, 03:45 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: What is the most stable 6.5.x or 6.5 stable rom running sense 2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader187 View Post
What is the most stable 6.5.x or 6.5 stable rom running sense 2.5? I want to upgrade to the 2.5 finally and was just wondering everyones opinion. I am on verizon right now and run Mighty roms final 2.1 Rom (love it). Should I wait for the official Sense 2.5 Verizon rom to come out? Does the custom roms based off of sprint's version work fine with Verizon?

Thanks in advance
Sense UI has nothing to do with carrier really so yes it should...So far I tried Mighty 2.5 and Mr. X 2.5 and both seem stable to me :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader187 View Post

Thanks in advance
I'm running Mr. X's 2.5 and it's rock solid, and Mighty's is also. Nothing stock is gonna compare to either of their ROM's, better batt life, great tweaks here and there, don't bother waiting, flash away. If you want a 6.5.x, Mal's is great too, but it's not 2.5, it's still a 2.1 ROM. You can also take a look at Vin's, great batt life and solid. But you need to look around and figure out which one works for you, not for what works for everyone else.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

loader187 is just getting started

yeah i know i need to look around and I am not looking for the stock Rom I am wondering if waiting for Verizon's Rom to be released and than custom Roms built from the Verizon one would be better than using ones that are made from sprint thats all plus i wanted to know everyones personal thoughts on the stability of 2.5 over 2.1.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

running vins latest 6.5 2.5 best rom ive flashed to date to my phone. even boots quick after a soft reset. my phone use to take like a few minutes to full come back up. on vins like a minute.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 04-05-2010, 05:32 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

yea check out what you want. some people have better battery life than others, it really depends on ur location, usage and a million other factors. or if your really ambitious, build your own with a kitchen. you get the apps you want.

Help Me Help You

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2