PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: how to flash it back to stock without cable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333 View Post
got it flashing via sd card. thank you!!!!
You know your a flashaholic when you have a card just for that purpose!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 03-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
hahaha. well it workred
Old 03-23-2010, 12:55 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
all it says is serial, but when i run the rom file, it says connection error
yea if it said serial then thats why you got the error, it should say usb in bootloader. maybe you need to fingure out later why it wouldnt connect (4 future reference)
Quote:
got it flashing via sd card. thank you!!!!
np, thats how i do all my flashing, sd card. i have like 2 custom roms i flash back n forth plus a stock just in case...on the go, thats why i love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
i actually use my 4 g card for everything, flashing + regular all in 1. no seperate card. i just put the roms in a folder so when i need it i cut/paste to root
Old 03-23-2010, 01:06 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
yea if it said serial then thats why you got the error, it should say usb in bootloader. maybe you need to fingure out later why it wouldnt connect (4 future reference)

np, thats how i do all my flashing, sd card. i have like 2 custom roms i flash back n forth plus a stock just in case...on the go, thats why i love it

i actually use my 4 g card for everything, flashing + regular all in 1. no seperate card. i just put the roms in a folder so when i need it i cut/paste to root
+1 for having a sd card...i have a 16gb that has 2 plus stock. Just make sure when your done, you rename em and put em back into the folder...yea, throwing the phone into boot and forgetting you have on on the root kind of sucks

Help Me Help You
Old 03-23-2010, 01:33 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
+1 for having a sd card...i have a 16gb that has 2 plus stock. Just make sure when your done, you rename em and put em back into the folder...yea, throwing the phone into boot and forgetting you have on on the root kind of sucks
i need a bigger card between 3-4 nbh's and 1-5 movies/shows and all my cabs, pics, vids, music...im always running low. the only thing that saves me is once i watch a movie i delete it so i get my space back.

why rename them? my card is set like this: SD/backup/rom/ w/ 3 folders juicy/s3/stock...so i put each RHODIMG.nbh in its own folder plus w/ a backup w/ spb of all settings set right b4 i install apps called clean 'backup' (just in case i need to start fresh but w/out having to enter all settings agian)
and if i wanna play another rom i do another backup called full 'backup (to take me where i just left off) my spb pim backup gets put in sd/backup w/ all other exported settings from other apps. its a nice lil system and yes i have to remember right after i flash the roms i have to cut/paste them back to there place
Old 03-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

so i went to sprint repair store today. those dumb a$$es wenth throught my memory card(it was left open on the music) and still didnt fix my phone. but they did order me a new phone. i hope it gets me by till the new evo 4g comes out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2