PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Offical Bugs List with Sprint Touch Pro 2 - WinMob. 6.5 Update

Videos that played fine in 6.1 play in 6.5 but without sound.

DVD movies & tv shows, but no sound. I use either the stock photos & videos tab or Windows Media. But now, no sound, just static.

Videos that play with sound are in resolution 624x272 for some reason videos with other resolutions don't have sound!?! AGAIN ALL THESES WORK PERFECTLY ON 6.1

Please find a solution for me. WHY??
Old 03-22-2010, 07:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G in the US, TP2 in Prague
Carrier: Sprint/T Mobile CZ

mplsfalls1973 is just getting started

I initially had problems with my MSN account until I did a Hard Reset which fixed the issue.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Wow guys, I cant seem to find one bug as of yet with this rom. Everythings fast for me and working great. Remember after you flash this rom it is always a good idea to hard reset then soft reset before you go to town with your installs. Everything is just working for me. Such a relief from replacing one bug for another with custom roms. And Im willing to bet any bugs are due to incompatible tweaks/apps people are installing.
+10000 On that bro.. This rom is rock solid for me too.. I love to flash new roms but this one has me content for few weeks atleast..
Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by helirob View Post
Isn't the signal stength indicator based on received signal and not transmitted sginal? My TP2 Shows full strength right now and it isn't doing a thing.
thats wht I used to think but I can stand under a sprint tower and still have only 2 bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
+10000 On that bro.. This rom is rock solid for me too.. I love to flash new roms but this one has me content for few weeks atleast..
I wish I was so lucky so far 2 random reboots and one SOD.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

migz1134 is keeping up the good workmigz1134 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to migz1134

Dunno if this is Bug or not.. but the Green Notification light on top corner of the TP2 keeps flashing even after i view my messages and reply to them as well....
Old 03-22-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Wow guys, I cant seem to find one bug as of yet with this rom. Everythings fast for me and working great. Remember after you flash this rom it is always a good idea to hard reset then soft reset before you go to town with your installs. Everything is just working for me. Such a relief from replacing one bug for another with custom roms. And Im willing to bet any bugs are due to incompatible tweaks/apps people are installing.
Try to open the albums app, select the left softkey button "albums", select facebook. Pick any one of your freinds, now try to view pictures in their albums. Wasn't working for me without the online album fix.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Go to start->email and click on th account you want to edit. It will give you the standard Windows mobile setup that allows those changes instead of the hts setup from senseUI.

[
Old 03-22-2010, 10:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
thats wht I used to think but I can stand under a sprint tower and still have only 2 bars

I wish I was so lucky so far 2 random reboots and one SOD.
I was having issues with my phone doing random soft resets when the memory would get low vs. auto closing apps as it should do to correctly manage memory. Try to flash back to stock 6.1 then flash the stock 6.5. Finally do a hard reset for good measure. Cleared those issues up for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by migz1134 View Post
Dunno if this is Bug or not.. but the Green Notification light on top corner of the TP2 keeps flashing even after i view my messages and reply to them as well....
It is a bug. Mine will stop after I check my newest email but I have it set to not flash at all. It flashes anyway until I check it. I can live with that though.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

duofold is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post

DVD movies & tv shows, but no sound. I use either the stock photos & videos tab or Windows Media. But now, no sound, just static.

Videos that play with sound are in resolution 624x272 for some reason videos with other resolutions don't have sound!?! AGAIN ALL THESES WORK PERFECTLY ON 6.1

I asked this before long ago without a response, until now.

Same here, although none of my videos played with sound (I did not check to see if any were in 624x272 resolution, but since none had sound, I didn't bother.

I initially thought I did something wrong during the install, but after reinstalling and soft reset, still did not work. Also, I attempted to play my previously playable videos on a fresh, stock 6.5.

Finally, another possible bug...when I go into text tab & try and select "all messages" in the lower left soft key, I'm taken to a "messaging" screen which contains all my accounts to choose from, text & email.

When I try to exit using the "X" in the upper right corner, I see a white halo where I'm depressing the screen, but no response (screen doesn't close).

Given these quirks and shortened battery life, I'm seriously considering downgrading back to 6.1, which I had tweaked to my satisfaction.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

wud_e is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post

I can confirm this! I used the HTC Encoder to convert some videos that worked just fine using the S3 ROM which is a WM 6.5 ROM. Now with this Sprint ROM I can't hear any sound when these videos are played through the Album. Any fix for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2