PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Remember 3-19-10 ...

Very interesting... I spoke with the tech at my local store. She stated she had been hearing an upgrade was coming soon but did not know when. She said they have a Friday morning meeting in which things get rolled out. She told me to feel free to call back on Friday and would could tell me then.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:41 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I am hoping for a radio update though.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
that probably has to do with mods shutting this thread down for no reason and then deleting half the posts. I say let people obsess over discussion. 6.5 for sprint tp2 is a hot topic, so if it turns out to be true then accord will get his props... then others will look foolish for hating. OP posted the original pic first then updated hours later with all those other rom update pics. If you click view image on supdawgs pic, you can see it's from pocketnow... so he was just reposting. Just check the many articles on blogs, they give proper credit.
Does it really matter? They both got credit for the picture, the OP got credit for the thread and the 3-19-10 date as well, this thread has been linked to several news sites, so what your saying is we should have left the 23 pages of name calling, show me the proof or your a liar and bickering going on because that's what everyone came to read and oh nevermind the topic. If I shut a thread down it is for a reason.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Any word on whether this update will include sense 2.5? I cook my own roms but I really want MMS working...if this has 2.5 then the answer is in there somewhere...
Old 03-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Does it really matter? They both got credit for the picture, the OP got credit for the thread and the 3-19-10 date as well, this thread has been linked to several news sites, so what your saying is we should have left the 23 pages of name calling, show me the proof or your a liar and bickering going on because that's what everyone came to read and oh nevermind the topic. If I shut a thread down it is for a reason.
tsowen, I still dont know how supdawg got credit for posting the photo. He clearly took it from me and posted it up and everyone is giving him credit for taking my photo and plastering it like it was his photo.

I am not trying to start a big argument but like I stated, why does he get credit for taking my photo?

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Any word on whether this update will include sense 2.5? I cook my own roms but I really want MMS working...if this has 2.5 then the answer is in there somewhere...
No clue yet. I am still looking all over to find some more info.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment & HTC Hero

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster

lol I didn't read this thread all the way, but YAY!

Also, if its been answered just ignore me haha but, how can we be sure that its manila 2.5 and not just manila 2.1 with Sense UI? You know the weather stuff in the home page, I thought that was also considered "Sense UI"
Old 03-16-2010, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kb112 is a n00b

Props, thank you sir.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragster View Post
lol I didn't read this thread all the way, but YAY!

Also, if its been answered just ignore me haha but, how can we be sure that its manila 2.5 and not just manila 2.1 with Sense UI? You know the weather stuff in the home page, I thought that was also considered "Sense UI"
I havent found anymore info out yet. I will keep on looking for everyone.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb112 View Post
Props, thank you sir.
No problem at all, I would thank back but I used up all I could in this thread =/
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2